So which scenes that we know of aren't in the early screenings?

TNC9852002 said:
I didn't read the entire thread so that I wouldn't accidentally read too much, but WTF? How the hell are there things missing from these early screenings?

Does that make sense? How is that possible? Who confirmed this?

PM?

-TNC

It could simply be a deleted scene selected to not be in the movie for one reason or another . . . Scenes are changed and removed all the time that otherwise appear in trailers--like Magneto's speech. Maybe the effects weren't done, or maybe it didn't look or fit right, or maybe it didn't serve a purpose, and for all of these reasons, perhaps it didn't hurt the overall scene or story of the film if it was removed.

Quick question--if this is Storm's tidal wave, why is it coming up from the ground and out of a shaft? I can understand the aerial shot, because it could look as though it's flooding into the battle scene . . . but I can see why they may not have selected the frontal shots, because even if the shaft is removed via FX, it might look odd for a storm surge to suddenly pop out from one point on the ground--I still can't picture how it would work from the first two stills.

TNC9852002 said:
HOly crAp!...Really?

Wow,..I still don't care about the running time here..Thats not my issue anymore..

I'm just geeked at the general possibility that there could be alot of little secrets and eggs yet to be revealed!..

-TNC
Definitely. Ratner said we would see the original 5 as a homage to fans. Yet...no original 5 in the movie. If Fox is leaving out certain spoilerish scenes for us on the 26th, the runtime may increase a little.

BMM said:
It could simply be a deleted scene selected to not be in the movie for one reason or another . . . Scenes are changed and removed all the time that otherwise appear in trailers--like Magneto's speech. Maybe the effects weren't done, or maybe it didn't look or fit right, or maybe it didn't serve a purpose, and for all of these reasons, perhaps it didn't hurt the overall scene or story of the film if it was removed.

Quick question--if this is Storm's tidal wave, why is it coming up from the ground and out of a shaft? I can understand the aerial shot, because it could look as though it's flooding into the battle scene . . . but I can see why they may not have selected the frontal shots, because even if the shaft is removed via FX, it might look odd for a storm surge to suddenly pop out from one point on the ground--I still can't picture how it would work from the first two stills.
I think she takes the water from some sort of water container. Is that what you mean?

Some said it was from a hydrant???

I don't remember Ratner saying anything about the original 5, but I'll take your word for it..

Well, I think one of the writers slipped something out, talking about how Storm could, technically, create a something such as a small tidal wave just out of the atmosphere (somehow) (not in those exact words)...She might not need an incredible amount of water to start with..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
I don't remember Ratner saying anything about the original 5, but I'll take your word for it..

Well, I think one of the writers slipped something out, talking about how Storm could, technically, create a something such as a small tidal wave just out of the atmosphere (somehow) (not in those exact words)...She might not need an incredible amount of water to start with..

-TNC
Ratner, Kinberg, or Penn said it...I can not remember which one.

yea i remember something vague said about the original 5 being together at ONE point in the film.....

intresting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"