Interviews!

Thanks Sava, I've been waiting to see this!

By all accounts, this movie is gonna kick some serious glutious-maximus!!! All they have to do is have a descent story with good fight scenes and jaw-dropping CGI for this movie to succeed!

Hey EB. Welcome back. I really missed you. By the way, can you ask your "contact" to provide us with some information we don't already know? Thanks in advance.

It's gotta be with Doomsday on the 14th. Otherwise it's gonna premiere with American Idol or something like that.

Hey EB. Welcome back. I really missed you. By the way, can you ask your "contact" to provide us with some information we don't already know? Thanks in advance.

LOL you haven't changed at all. I like it

A perfect choice... in Hell. If Bill Hicks would've lived to see it, it would've killed him.

I really missed you too! XOXOXO

:oldrazz: sorry might have worded it weird. I shall do this bullet point style.

• Hulk from TIH will have a body similar to the first Hulk out of Ang's.
  • TIH Hulk's face will resemble the comic con picture.
  • The statue is an artist's representation of TIH's Hulk and is in no way related to Ang's.
And whether or not you think the face looks similar (because it is only a representation.) It doesn't look anything like Ang's, not even the first transformation IMO. Much leaner, less of a pretty boy face.

ok, cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"