The Incredible Hulk Ask A Question Thread

Sarg92

Ouch!
Reaction score
If anyone has any questions about The Incredible Hulk then just post your questions in this thread and you should get an answer from one of the guys.

Here's my question...

We know that Norton is doing the motion-capture for Hulk, so does that mean Tim Roth will be doing the motion-capture for The Abomination?

If anyone has any questions about The Incredible Hulk then just post your questions in this thread and you should get an answer from one of the guys.

Here's my question...

We know that Norton is doing the motion-capture for Hulk, so does that mean Tim Roth will be doing the motion-capture for The Abomination?
he should do, he was amazing in Planet of the apes. I think there is more of a chance of him doing it than him not doing it.

Okay, I know that many of us have personal opinions as to whether or not the Hulk will actually Talk in this movie. I, of course want him to speak with much dialouge as he did in MOST comics, long before, and after the TV show.
Will he talk, as much as the Abomination?

he will, i think, Hulk not talking in the first was a huge no no for fans for some reason, so i think they'll have him talking in this one.

for some reason i always thought the green hulk never really talked unless it was one worded phrases.....or if speaking in third person

Here's something thats been on my mind from time to time about this movie, as physically awesome as the Hulk is, he should have a visually physical challenge in this film. Ross will have an army with heavy weapons, but Hulk will stand over them. The Leader, although with an enlarged head, wouldn't come close to looking at Hulk, eye to eye.
Even though Hulk will stand at 9 ft. will the Abomination be bigger than Hulk? Much like in the game Ultimate Destruction, I think Abomination should stand around 12 to 15 ft. (although in the game, Abomination was probably 20 - 25 ft. which is too big) and really give the Hulk a hard time! Then we see, over the couse of a good battle, Hulk getting angrier and stronger, until Abomination just can't handle Hulk anymore. I don't know if this has been brought up before, but that's my question.

Will Abomination be visibly bigger than Hulk?

yeah, Abomb will be bigger, we havent heard anything that says otherwise

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Hulk and Abomb the same size in the comics? I understand that Abomb was stronger in relaxed state, but I always saw them as equal in size with the exception being the video game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Hulk and Abomb the same size in the comics? I understand that Abomb was stronger in relaxed state, but I always saw them as equal in size with the exception being the video game.

The Abomination was sometimes portrayed as slightly larger but recently they have been comperable in size. The strength thing was always Abom being stronger until the Hulk got angry and Abom losing. The exception of this was their first encounter in which the Abomination almost destroyed the Hulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"