Supergirl INTERVIEWS 2016 SDCC, TV, Radio, Print: Discussion

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
The old Interviews thread can be found here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=501079

As we did last year with the start of the San Diego Comic Con we launched the interview thread where you can find all of the interviews radio, print and TV versions can be found here.

You can check back here for the newest interviews as well as times and channels of upcoming tv and radio interviews of our favorite Supergirl stars.

TO KICK OFF SDCC 2016

Tomorrow Night THURSDAY August 21, 2016: http://teamcoco.com/schedule

Cns3_DOl_UEAAKm18.jpg

Melissa, Stephen and Grant will be on "Conan" on TBS 11/10c
The CW Heroes
The superheroic and super-attractive stars of "Arrow," “Supergirl,” &​ “The Flash” — Stephen Amell, Grant Gustin, &​ Melissa Benoist — are here to keep the citizens of #ConanCon safe. Maybe they’ll even get a chance to team up with the Flaming C?

From The Flash Universe, a website clealry dedicated to The Flash...here is a picture of where tonight's Conan-Con show will take place.

Cn6Ne9-WAAAAjrP.png

SDCC 2016: Conan Interview

VERY SHORT...kind of a waste in my opinion. I loved the whole superhero suit thing with Conan, but the first 10 minutes should have been given to these 3.

Poor Grant :( :
The Smolder:
Supergirl Kicks More ASS:
A Musical?:

I found out why I did not really like Conan when I was watching it on NBC......he talks way too much, and doesn't let his guests talk enough. AAAAAAAAND......dang, diss the Flash why don'tcha Conan....lol

Last edited:
Kel, that's how these egomaniacs operate. They love to see and hear themselves. Nothing new came about as to what to expect from these shows, but Melissa was just having a blast. I mean when the three of them walked on to the stage, you would've thought The Beatles had appeared. A stretch I know.

Stephen Amell was all business walking out, Grant was like SoCal, VA Beach cool; but Melissa was like WHO WANTS A HUG with her 2 million watt smile. There was that one awkward point where Conan said Melissa kicks more a$$ than her male cohorts. So on the spot she mentioned how tough the flying is and given what the guys do, she's right. Of course the fact Grant and Melissa were on Glee and all that with the singing episode came up...not yet folks!

Then near the end there was the smolder, something Amell has talked about in Arrow Comic-Con sessions. And Melissa seemed to come off like 1940's movie siren Veronica Lake with her hair covering her left eye.

But all throughout the interview there were spots where she had her trademark laugh.

By the way, Supergirl.tv is at Comic-Con.

Here's the three backstage (from Instagram user The Scarlett Speedster)

13725588_1322625924417471_506501969_n.jpg

Okay, left to right,

A little dorky.
Lovable girl next door.
The cool friend.

BfnMTn.jpg

TVLine.com interview

Last edited:
Cool watching the interview. A little surprised though that Melissa Benoist seems to be the quieter one of the bunch.

Cool watching the interview. A little surprised though that Melissa Benoist seems to be the quieter one of the bunch.

She always has been....if you watch the interviews from last year you see the same thing. If you watch interviews from Glee, you see the same thing.

This is from an interview MTV did with the cast of Supergirl. And given it's MTV (where the M no longer stands for Music though I have read rumors it might increase its music video programming...YEAH RIGHT!), the focus is on the talents of the singers in the cast (though with Tyler Hoechlin it's unknown). Well all I can say is with Jeremy Jordan...THE INSANITY LEVEL HAS BEEN CRANKED UP...and also it looks like Melissa has Pokemon fever...SHE'S SINGING THE POKEMON THEME SONG! Yeah folks, the motley crew is back and they are crazier than ever...AND I DON'T WANT IT TO CHANGE AT ALL!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

[YT]WzyhRBufqWM[/YT]

This is from an interview MTV did with the cast of Supergirl. And given it's MTV (where the M no longer stands for Music though I have read rumors it might increase its music video programming...YEAH RIGHT!), the focus is on the talents of the singers in the cast (though with Tyler Hoechlin it's unknown). Well all I can say is with Jeremy Jordan...THE INSANITY LEVEL HAS BEEN CRANKED UP...and also it looks like Melissa has Pokemon fever...SHE'S SINGING THE POKEMON THEME SONG! Yeah folks, the motley crew is back and they are crazier than ever...AND I DON'T WANT IT TO CHANGE AT ALL!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

[YT]WzyhRBufqWM[/YT]

Good lord have mercy.....lmao

IGN.com interview

And I have to say very different from last years interview. Much more welcoming this time around from the interviewers..... :)

THE ROUND TABLE INTERVIEWS.....

The interviews are now trickling in, as you know we will get several of these from each actor...I will post as many as I find, because even though they sound mostly the same, you do get bits and pieces of information that is different from each of them....ALSO, if you post any interviews, please be sure and give credit where it is due. THANKS... :)

So to start us off, a few from Nerdophiles

Tyler

Melissa

Chyler

David

Mehcad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npD8PAk58CU&index=5&list=PLPntkk1KDUqFgoCkOAnS5nuwVBb1rBp9B

EP Sarah Schechter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULtdMBOePoE&index=7&list=PLPntkk1KDUqFgoCkOAnS5nuwVBb1rBp9B

Last edited:
Last edited:
ET Canada Interview

Women Who Kick Ass Panel at San Diego Comic Con 2016

[YT]18LisI4amPM[/YT]Melissa along with the equally awesome Ming Na and several other cool Ladies.

I like how in her roundtable, Melissa Benoist mentioned a hope of doing more of the comic book storylines! In another she was speaking about a bigger budget as well! If so, that opens up so many of those comic book stories that they could do.

Luv it!

Melissa

I might have already posted this interview, but I THINK that it is a few different questions from the others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"