Ion

6074_400x600.jpg

Radu finally gets a cover :D

Hell yeah, Radu's back. One of the best things about getting old writers of a character to write about the character is all that nostalgia you get.

yenaled said:
6074_400x600.jpg

Radu finally gets a cover :D

Look at him being all emo. "I'm so emo. They won't like me. I think I'll hang out over here looking all dark and misunderstood."

*Loves to slander Leaguer's main squeeze.*

Ion is so gangsta, make this the main title and cancel GL.

Hey. Radu!!! I remember his menu. It had "mamaliga" on it.
Heh.

Is that guy standing next to him with the beard Effigy or am I just asking to much of Marz? :D

LadyVader said:
Hey. Radu!!! I remember his menu. It had "mamaliga" on it.
Heh.

Is that guy standing next to him with the beard Effigy or am I just asking to much of Marz? :D

asking too much

issue 4 rocks... thats all ill say... it rocks so hard...

Thank you sweetie.

Must. Get. My. Kyle. Fix. :)

not sure if youll be surprised, but youll be like "whoa"

Can someone please explain who that was at the end of Ion #4?? Not Klye the other guy.

Damn im going to get the book right now!!!! Sethcohen you are making me remove myself from my computerchair before I want to!!!!

iceman use spoiler tags

i was purposely vague not to ruin it for everyone... you wanna know PM me

I was also purposely vague in my response as to not spoil it for anyone. Thats why I said other guy and not his name.

Edit
Sorry if I spoiled the end for anybody!!!! I was just answering his Question. Icemans.

Holy damn! I didn't see that coming :D F**KING AWESOME. The art's gotten a crapton better, and the story is great :up:

Oh, there's about to be all kinds of badass up in here.

As soon as I saw that yellow demonish thing on the cover of #5, I'd suspected
Alex Nero. He's an obvious choice given his connection to the former power of Ion
...but, on the other hand, it was almost too obvious. Too unsubtle. We'll see how it plays out, but I'm definitely on board.

Interestingly,
Alex Nero isn't even a Marz villain; he was Judd Winick's creation
. It just goes to show how well-versed Marz is in Kyle's history and how much he's willing to respect that.

It was actually a tad disappointing just how little actually happened in this issue.
Kyle and Hal fight, we find out it wasn't Kyle, and then the real Kyle appears. In a way I almost wish it had been the real Kyle and not an imposter
, so that those scenes would have carried a bit more relevancy to the character. But again, we'll see how this all works out.

(7.8 out of 10)

im really curious to see what the guardians are up to... this is pretty much all their doing it seems...

@BrianWilly
What relevancy? That he STILL feels he's in Jordan's shadow after all this this time. That so far he hasn't learned that it isn't about power, it's about willpower? During that fight I kept thinking come on, Kyle, you're better then this. And I was right.
I actually thought Kyle was somehow being controlled by Major Force... This is much much better.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"