Superman Returns Is anybody else getting seriously pissed off at peoples ignorant negativity???

Naite22 said:
Oh yeah!!! I'm so sick and tired of people *****ing over nothing... I've been a suporter from the very begining, but each day as we get closer to the release and with all of this press, SUPERMAN RETURNS is REALLY shaping up to be the WILDEST movie experience ever!!! I think most people wont realize it until they see the film for them selfs.

It may be "nothing" to you, but not to them. You just don't respect a dissenting opinion.

I am getting tired of negativity on a board that should be full of positivity.

What do you expect, Singer directed the crapfest that was X2, then makes all of these changes to Supermans look, of course people will expect the worst.

Here we go again....:mad:

Yeah - the red cape, the blue suit, the \S/, the spit curl..... Singer has really changed Superman's look, hasn't he?

Plus, X2 is great - easily the best of the trilogy and one of the finest superhero flicks ever.

M

Matthras said:
Here we go again....:mad:

Yeah - the red cape, the blue suit, the \S/, the spit curl..... Singer has really changed Superman's look, hasn't he?

Plus, X2 is great - easily the best of the trilogy and one of the finest superhero flicks ever.

M

His look has changed, subtle changes but has changed. I can see why poeple were upset. No "here we go again about it" I just see why people would get upset. I personaly don't care as based on X2 my expectations are pretty low, X2 was easily one of the WORST comic movies ever.

were you high when you saw X2? Cause even my wife loved that movie and she hates comic book movies. She cant even stand the first spiderman.

LongDong said:
His look has changed, subtle changes but has changed. I can see why poeple were upset. No "here we go again about it" I just see why people would get upset. I personaly don't care as based on X2 my expectations are pretty low, X2 was easily one of the WORST comic movies ever.

Through the comics, films and TV shows over nearly 70 years, "subtle changes" have occurred many times with Superman's look.

The key elements always remain - the blue and red suit, the cape, the \S/, the black hair. And they remain in Singer's version. Simple as that.

M

Matthras said:
Through the comics, films and TV shows over nearly 70 years, "subtle changes" have occurred many times with Superman's look.

The key elements always remain - the blue and red suit, the cape, the \S/, the black hair. And they remain in Singer's version. Simple as that.

M

Yes true, but the red is more closer to maroon now and the shorts and s are rather effeminate. I can see why people are upset. Let them be upset, the only way to change their minds is to have the film be a good one.

DvilDog said:
were you high when you saw X2? Cause even my wife loved that movie and she hates comic book movies. She cant even stand the first spiderman.

Never been high in my life so I operate on all brain cells. Must be why I hated it along with 83.33% of the group who went and saw the film with me. ;):up::up:

In my opinion (operative word is opinion) superman returns is going to suck because of the following reasons:
No supervillains in the film, We don't get to see superman for the first 30to45minutes of the movie, were going to see clark kent more then superman, superman will be saving people instead of kicking ass, superman has a kid wtf? the theme of the film is going to be based on romance, This should of been an origin story just like batman begins but this is going to be a continuation of superman 1, and 2 this means the film has to be campy, horrible casting seriously speaking i don't think it's going to work well like most of you are anticipating. I mean kate bosworth as lois lane? she should of stick with surfing movies although she sucked in blue crush, brandon routh as superman? He should of stayed doing soup opera's and spacey as lex? ahahahhahah yea he's a good actor but he's not the man for the job. Singer wanted the movie to be more realistic to be based in reality sort of say i think that was a wrong approach. Superman is not meant to be taken reality-based he is meant to be taken science fictional and because of this the movie has failed in my eyes and i know for sure it will dissapoint some fans as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"