The Dark Knight Is everything copying TDK?

I think the problem comes when they try to use Nolan's style (which isn't even original to his films) in other movies or characters where it doesn't work as well.

I think the problem comes when they try to use Nolan's style (which isn't even original to his films) in other movies or characters where it doesn't work as well.

I think it's simply that a lot of these writers and directors are less talented than Nolan.

Star Trek into Darkness should have focused on Admiral Marcus and the corruption of Starfleet. Instead they tried to weave in a second villain as well and ... fail.

I didn't mind putting a superpowered villain, but i would have prefered them to be more original. Before the original WoK movie, Khan wasn't really very well known, the Director simply took a story from the original episodes and expanded on it since the character was still alive, i think they would have achieved more if instead of trying to do what worked in a previous film, gave another element from the Original series the "Khan Treatment", Gary Mitchell for example had a lot of potencial.

Though the idea of only focusing on Admiral Marcus's corruption also sounds interesting.

Star Trek 2 was trying to copy TDK with a second villain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"