The Dark Knight Is it time for a Batcycle, Batwing, etc?

The batcycle is a real possibility in my opinion. In some instances it could prove better for as far as being able to go down narrow alleys and through smaller spaces that the tumbler could not do. Just a thought

A water based vehicle would be cool used in a sequence where Batman stops an arms/drugs shipment coming in via the Gotham river as part of his war on the crime lords

spdrknight said:
I'de say there would have to be a good reason for Batman to use like a plane or a boat. A good example is in the original film where he used the batwing to swoop down and drag up the balloons intot eh sky to save the people from the joker gas.
ugh. i had forgotten about that. the only purpose of the batwing was to create a situation that Burton could show it off. no thanks. let's stick with the tumbler, or a revised tumbler.

hunter rider said:
A water based vehicle would be cool used in a sequence where Batman stops an arms/drugs shipment coming in via the Gotham river as part of his war on the crime lords

Exactly - using it at the Docks, Gotham River, The Narrows, or to maneuver through the city faster using the canals would be a good reason.

BmAaTn3625 said:
The batcycle is a real possibility in my opinion. In some instances it could prove better for as far as being able to go down narrow alleys and through smaller spaces that the tumbler could not do. Just a thought

yeah, it's all good until the cops chase after him.....

a shot to his head would end his ride real quick

Not a fan of the motorcycle idea at all..........a boat is the only thing I could see working in Nolan's franchise. Forget any type of flying vehicle as well.

nope, more of a fan of wierd old egland

Click here to find out why

ok A. Police wouldn't fire out of the car to kill someone who hasn't shot back at them. How many guns where fired at the batmobile in begins? B. Their could an armored version of a cycle that conceals batman nicely. They cooked up the tumbler for god sakes, I think they could come up with a motocycle

BmAaTn3625 said:
ok A. Police wouldn't fire out of the car to kill someone who hasn't shot back at them. How many guns where fired at the batmobile in begins? B. Their could an armored version of a cycle that conceals batman nicely. They cooked up the tumbler for god sakes, I think they could come up with a motocycle

yeah, then it would look like the bike from spawn

War Lord said:
Meet the batcycle.

jul_20_hyanide_tank.jpg

+

SuomySuperman.jpg

= :D Me

perfect batplane..

the design fits perfectly..and it's REAL!

stockstealth.jpeg

shyguy said:
perfect batplane..

the design fits perfectly..and it's REAL!

stockstealth.jpeg
And you want him to do what with it? Fly one round above Gotham and return to the batcave? Cause he couldn´t land that thing anywhere near he would need it anyway.

They should stick to the Tumbler and maybe a Batboat, everything else makes no sense in my opinion.

TempleFugit said:
Do you think if Wayne Enterprises has some secret "military vehicles", such as specially built motorcycles, or some kind of "military jet"....do you think Lucious Fox would possibly let Bruce have one?

And if so, what would it be? Do you think we could see a Batwing in the sequel?

I personally hope so, and I think it would be plenty realistic...if say, there came a situation where Batman couldn't JUST use the Batmobile, and/or his gliding cape. Perhaps Batman would need to be over water or something?

Thoughts?

I think they should be introduce, as long as it's befitting to the plot. They shouldn't just start introducing random vehicles just so they can make more toys. Also, I think Bruce should branch out a bit. Getting all his stuff from Wayne Enterprises is a little suspicious. He needs some third part support.

McGourgh said:
And you want him to do what with it? Fly one round above Gotham and return to the batcave? Cause he couldn´t land that thing anywhere near he would need it anyway.

They should stick to the Tumbler and maybe a Batboat, everything else makes no sense in my opinion.
The Tumbler can not take Bruce everywhere. Gotham is surrounded by water theres many narrow streets too.

Leave the Tumbler as is. But, I am interested in a Nolan version of the Batwing...

I know it may never happen but I'm quite curious as to what it would look like.

The Batwing could be done, I suppose...

As for reasons stated before, I think a Nolan batboat would make the most sense.

In just the city limits of Gotham, please tell me how a plane could be useful. If Nolan could come up with a legitimate reason to have it, then fine.

J.Howlett said:
Leave the Tumbler as is. But, I am interested in a Nolan version of the Batwing...

I know it may never happen but I'm quite curious as to what it would look like.
Another thing developed for the military by Wayne Enterprises.:up:

Remember that boat in the beginning of the world is not enough. when bond rides it around the millenium dome chasing that b**ch. that would be a good concept for a batboat, it look monsterous!

Milkman95 said:
As for reasons stated before, I think a Nolan batboat would make the most sense.

In just the city limits of Gotham, please tell me how a plane could be useful. If Nolan could come up with a legitimate reason to have it, then fine.

The only reasons I see for it within Gotham are
1. Pursuing someone in a helicopter or something.
2. If there was some kind of airship or other fixed aerial object he needed to board/attack.

I highly doubt we'll see the second in a Nolan Batfilm. The first isn't too out of place, but it doesn't seem worth having to introduce it and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"