Sequels is it time for.......spidey 2099?!?!

mist@doom

Civilian
Reaction score
well....what do you all think.......is it time for.......spidey 2099!!!!

would love it myself....
imagine: reason#1 miguell o hara....a more wisecracking more adult spidey!
reason#2 fresh start from scratch (sort of)
reason#3 the new york of 2099....outragious!!!...a blend of star wars,bladrunner and (sorry about this! :o ) judge dredd!!!
reason#4 the inhabitants of 2099:sexy hologram lyja....the cops of 2099 (flyboy's?...or something) the villains,like a corpse eating vulture,a very deadly samurai sort of guy....a version of venom,that actually can give you the creeps! (no offense to the regular one :cwink: )
reason#5 cool outfit!!!
reason#6 maybe more reason to colaborate with other studios! (spidey team-up potential: doom 2099,x-men2099,punisher 2099)

what do you all think!......and please please don't kill me for this! :dry:

i actually like spidey 2099 but i dont think there would be a movie on it

i actually like spidey 2099 but i dont think there would be a movie on it

wasn't too sure myself....it was cancelled ages ago......but nevertheless,it has potential! (even the origin story,might work out!!)

Miguel rocked! (Spiderman2099 was a Latino spiderman)
But no way time for him, maybe in animation form.

Hence my board nick-name, I loved that short live series.

DK2099

yeah definitely an animated movie would be cool.

Animated movies are the best way to handle characters like the 2099, Sentry, Zombie super heroes, Ultimates...stuff that's just not going to make it to the big screen.

No...the series was never good enough to warrant a movie. At best, a cartoon straight to DVD movie.

:csad: .....yeah,guy's....i know...i know..... :csad: in animated form....sounds best.....but if they do,they better be damn sure it will be HUGE!!! :cmad:

2099 isn't terrible in any way...but movies like that never really did make much money. It probably wouldn't be considered a really serious movie by critics, and only fans would find appeal to it.

Brilliant! A sequel that takes place 98 years in the future where New York is now bustling with flying cars and futuristic architecture, mutants are now widely known and better accepted amongst society, and where everyone knows who the original Spider-Man is. Through the efforts of spider-man, a spider academy is started in memoriam of spider-man's heroism and effort, where youths train to web swing and fight like Spider-Man. Researchers conclude that the source of spider-man's power are little organisms in the body called spidichlorians which now most people are born with. The higher count of spiderchlorians a person has, that person is taken to the academy to train for the rest of his life. Miguel O' Hara is a renegade spider-knight who wants to become the best spider-master the world has ever seen. His best friend is Ben Wan Rileyoni, a fellow spider-master who is wise beyond years. Ben and Miguel battle the evil warriors Goblin Octovaiyu and the mysterious Goblin Osbornious to save New York, now known as Neyourscant. Can they save Neyourscant from the wrath of the evil siniths and at the same time protect Queen Watsona from the assasin Hardy Felle?

Of course only George Lucas can direct this sure masterpiece :oldrazz:

Brilliant! A sequel that takes place 98 years in the future where New York is now bustling with flying cars and futuristic architecture, mutants are now widely known and better accepted amongst society, and where everyone knows who the original Spider-Man is. Through the efforts of spider-man, a spider academy is started in memoriam of spider-man's heroism and effort, where youths train to web swing and fight like Spider-Man. Researchers conclude that the source of spider-man's power are little organisms in the body called spidichlorians which now most people are born with. The higher count of spiderchlorians a person has, that person is taken to the academy to train for the rest of his life. Miguel O' Hara is a renegade spider-knight who wants to become the best spider-master the world has ever seen. His best friend is Ben Wan Rileyoni, a fellow spider-master who is wise beyond years. Ben and Miguel battle the evil warriors Goblin Octovaiyu and the mysterious Goblin Osbornious to save New York, now known as Neyourscant. Can they save Neyourscant from the wrath of the evil siniths and at the same time protect Queen Watsona from the assasin Hardy Felle?

Of course only George Lucas can direct this sure masterpiece :oldrazz:

:wow: :cwink:

Spiderman in the future, no thanks. Stick to the present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"