• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Is it weird for a man to say "buh-bye" at the end of a phone call?

Comicfilmer

Sidekick
Reaction score
My brother has been doing this lately, and it drives me nuts. I told him about it, but he doesn't seem to have a problem with it. I kinda feel like I'm on an episode of Seinfeld or something. What do you think? Is it weird for a man to say "buh-bye" at the end of a phone call?

Does he have bleached big capped teeth, feathered bleached hair, fake tan,
and wear sweaters around his waste?

Hades said:
Does he have bleached big capped teeth, feathered bleached hair, fake tan,
and wear sweaters around his waste?

No, no, no....and no. Why?

I think it's weird for someone to listen to someone elses phone conversation enough times to know that they end every one with "buh-bye".

It's just something I've picked up on. A lot of times he's talking on the phone in the same room as me. It's not like I follow him around waiting for him to get a phone call or anything.

Comicfilmer said:
No, no, no....and no. Why?
americanpsycho4.jpg

You're a funny man!

I've never felt comfortable saying anything but "bye" at the end of phone conversations. :huh:

... I say Moshi-Moshii when I answer and Ja Ne, when I hnag up... :confused:

I end IM conversations with "p" ... something I picked up from a friend in high school, and eventually spread to the point that almost everyone in a 2-year range in HS all ended conversations with p. short for peace.

I just say either "Cya" or "Bye."

Online I say the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"