*The Call Center Thread* ETM is Mad edition.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
Ladies and gents,

I got a phone call today. I accepted it, as my Vitamin R ringtone by Chevelle was going off. A guy, who sounded a bit like a computer was on the other end. He talked to me about stuff, bit shady. I was a bit un easy, but answered a few questions. Made a tragic blunder of saying my real birth day, month, and year...shame on that. I then heard the alarm ring in my head and started asking questions. Lucky for me, my speech problem paid off and he didn't understand me when I said my name.

-_- I never did a online survey for a walmart gift card...pal.

Tell us your tragic or sad or even funny stories of call centers.

This is the best combination of words I've seen in an age.

I dont answer numbers I dont know. If it is important they will leave a message or text me.

ETM, can I call you? PM me your number, I won't post it everywhere imaginable.

Could you PM me your SSN? I will post it to everywhere imaginable. :twisted:

:o

Ladies and gents,

I got a phone call today. I accepted it, as my Vitamin R ringtone by Chevelle was going off. A guy, who sounded a bit like a computer was on the other end. He talked to me about stuff, bit shady. I was a bit un easy, but answered a few questions. Made a tragic blunder of saying my real birth day, month, and year...shame on that. I then heard the alarm ring in my head and started asking questions. Lucky for me, my speech problem paid off and he didn't understand me when I said my name.

-_- I never did a online survey for a walmart gift card...pal.

Worst story ever. I mean, if you're going to start a thread can you come up with a better opening then "OMG LOL some dude called me about a Wal-Mart gift card, wtfbbq!?"

ETM, can I call you? PM me your number, I won't post it everywhere imaginable.

Nah.

Could you PM me your SSN? I will post it to everywhere imaginable. :twisted:

:o

Nope.

Worst story ever. I mean, if you're going to start a thread can you come up with a better opening then "OMG LOL some dude called me about a Wal-Mart gift card, wtfbbq!?"

You know what...I don't see you posting stories about call centers.

I stopped reading right here.

:funny: I know it's a diss at me..but it made me laugh.

**** off Darth, this is some interesting **** for a Thursday morning. ETM is the mother****ing genius of the day and you're acting just like jock-riding like a haterade sipper. Let's nourish the thread, not tarnish it. Nourish it with words of encouragement and joyous laughter. I need some more caffeine.

Now about that phone number (and SSN for LL)...

Guys.

The other day, I went to the store, picked up some things, brought my items to the cashier where I paid for my items and drove home.

Ok, I lied. ETM's story isn't interesting at all. I feel horrible for lying.

I lied about feeling horrible for lying, I don't feel horrible at all.

But this made me feel a little nauseous.

They all assumed he went to take a pee pee or a poo poo.

Guys.

The other day, I went to the store, picked up some things, brought my items to the cashier where I paid for my items and drove home.

But, did the cashier smile at you and talk to you? Because that means she wants you.

I miss GR87.

But, did the cashier smile at you and talk to you? Because that means she wants you.

I miss GR87.
I was eating at Brick House Tavern and Tap on Saturday, and talked to Amber a waitress that works there. She served me a week ago last Saturday, and knows my name that I told her. I tell her I'm going to the bathroom, and then I'm going to leave I can't remember what she says except I think it involved calling me babe, or baby, and touches my upper back after I get up, and walk to the bathroom. So is this something women do touch the backs of guys they know?

I use to work at a call center. I saw a man die in there once, too. Guy I sat next to had a stroke while on the line with a customer. Only interesting thing that happened while I was working at it. Well, some guy told me I interrupted a threesome attempt and killed it, and I was glad. Because anyone who lies about that is a dick, and if they aren't lying, they don't deserve it if they're dumb enough to pick up the ****ing phone as it's getting started.

That's the only call center stories I got.

I use to work at a call center. I saw a man die in there once, too. Guy I sat next to had a stroke while on the line with a customer. Only interesting thing that happened while I was working at it. Well, some guy told me I interrupted a threesome attempt and killed it, and I was glad. Because anyone who lies about that is a dick, and if they aren't lying, they don't deserve it if they're dumb enough to pick up the ****ing phone as it's getting started.

You met all 3 of the thread's required criteria.

You win a massage from ETM. Just post your phone number here to claim it.

Totally unprofessional, I hope that the guy who died get fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"