*The Call Center Thread* ETM is Mad edition.

I changed it because you're a ****ing weirdo and wouldn't stop calling me. But I just gave it away again? No wonder I'm such a giant ****e.

I imagine you could find Ghostrider on the Loveshy websites.

Anyway, I've gotten a call or two where I pick up and someone is raging on the other end. Wrong number, obviously, but I go along with it. Most recently, I talked clopping and freaked em out good.

A spanish woman keeps calling my prepaid tmobile phone leaving voicemails for her husband. I don't speak spanish so it took a couple months to figure it out. I do answer her sometimes and try to explain that she has the wrong number , but I still hear from her every so often. I thought about starting a thread , but figured it could go in here.

Does she still just not understand that it's a wrong number or she just...calling at this point?

Does she still just not understand that it's a wrong number or she just...calling at this point?

She thinks I'm lying. I guess her husband left the country and probably her.

Some Indian guy kept calling me and leaving me voicemails one time. Finally I picked up the phone and yelled, "I'M NOT GINA!!!":cmad: His Response: "Oh, have a nice day."

I've had the same number for about four years now, but I still get a call for Wendy every couple of weeks. Apparently she owes Home Depot some major mulah. I constantly ask for Wendy's ss, dob and mother's maiden name (you know, just so I can verify they really are looking for Wendy), but they always sound confused and refuse to give it to me because I can't sound like a woman over the phone. Jerks

I've had the same number for about four years now, but I still get a call for Wendy every couple of weeks. Apparently she owes Home Depot some major mulah. I constantly ask for Wendy's ss, dob and mother's maiden name (you know, just so I can verify they really are looking for Wendy), but they always sound confused and refuse to give it to me because I can't sound like a woman over the phone. Jerks

I'd report them or get a lawyer. Or I'd go to Home Depot and unleash unholy hell on them. Show them the meaning of harrassment.

Last edited:
I'd report them or get a lawyer. Or I'd go to Home Depot and unleash unholy hell on them. Show them the meaning of harrassment.

Nah, it's really just become a running joke with my close friends and me. I usually don't answer as the number is outside my area code and instantly recognizable. Though one time we did pretend to kidnap "wendy" after she answered my phone. That almost got me in a load of trouble, but they STILL call!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"