Is Osama working for the GOP?

comicgirl

Goddess in Residence
Reaction score
New GOP ad threatens voters with destruction...

A new ad is essentially repeating Dick Cheney's pre-2004 tactic: vote Democrat and your family will die!!! Twice!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/10/20/gop.ad/index.html

0906-04.jpg
..Grrrr!! Bring me the blood of your first born

I always knew Cheney was the evil one. Bush is too stupid to be the evil one.

I bet that Cheney even shot that guy on purpose :o

hippie_hunter said:
I always knew Cheney was the evil one. Bush is too stupid to be the evil one.

I bet that Cheney even shot that guy on purpose :o
Definately. How scared must you be of someone if you'll go on national TV to apologize for them.

I'm sorry that Vice President Cheney shot me in the face, while "aiming" at a bird the size of a small mouse. Please don't hurt me anymore, Sir!:wow:

comicgirl said:
Definately. How scared must you be of someone if you'll go on national TV to apologize for them.

I'm sorry that Vice President Cheney shot me in the face, while "aiming" at a bird the size of a small mouse. Please don't hurt me anymore, Sir!:wow:

I LMAOed when he did that :woot:

The Republicans are getting desperate.

I hope to god this works against them but considering the last 3 elections I have little faith in the american voter.:csad:

Superman said:
I hope to god this works against them but considering the last 3 elections I have little faith in the american voter.:csad:

This election gave me less faith. It's like the politicians don't even try to earn the peoples' vote. They'll blindly vote Republican or Democrat.

Holly Goodhead said:
I like Obama but his name is too terrorist-y.
The thread title says Osama not Obama.:o

Superman said:
I hear ya, Sup....but, hope springs eternal:word:

Holly Goodhead said:
I like Obama but his name is too terrorist-y.

I agree.

The thing about Obama that is good, is that The Oprah has said she'd do everything she could to help him financially if he runs for The White House.

My first thought when I saw the thread title was "Well...the Republicans DO like outsourcing and offshoring a whole lot." :oldrazz: bear

jag

Who wants to bet that Osama and/or Zawahiri 'release' a new tape before 11/7?

The Republicans need to hook up with campaign manager Zod.

republicans...are scared......great

Not nearly frightened enough, I know what hunts them.

Hillary_Clinton.jpg

teddy

jaguarr said:
My first thought when I saw the thread title was "Well...the Republicans DO like outsourcing and offshoring a whole lot." :oldrazz: bear

jag
LOL!!! I can just see Dubya calling the Pres of Pakistan

Musharaff? It's G.W! How's it going, man? Look, can you talk to your guys, I'll talk to my guys........know what I'm sayin'?:cwink:

dpm07 said:
I agree.

The thing about Obama that is good, is that The Oprah has said she'd do everything she could to help him financially if he runs for The White House.
Your post's just get more and more ridiculous. Holly Goodhead's post was dumb and bigoted. She shouldn't be praised or agreed with for saying completely dumb s**t, then again, you are the same person who questions a man's sanity because you don't like his film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"