Is Osama working for the GOP?

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Your post's just get more and more ridiculous. Holly Goodhead's post was dumb and bigoted. She shouldn't be praised or agreed with for saying completely dumb s**t, then again, you are the same person who questions a man's sanity because you don't like his film.

Are you trying to tell me there's no similarity between the names Osama and Obama? lol Youre clearly wrong.

Then again, you think Jessica Biel would make a good Wonder Woman. :whatever:

Holly Goodhead said:
Are you trying to tell me there's no similarity between the names Osama and Obama? lol Youre clearly wrong.

Then again, you think Jessica Biel would make a good Wonder Woman. :whatever:
Osama is not a terrorist-y name, it just happens to be the name of the one of the worlds biggest jackasses. than again I am talking/writing to a chick who's name is Holly Goodhead.

There was a guy named "Ted" who clubbed teenaged girls over the head, bit their buttocks and then strangled them.
Effin' Teds. :cmad:
It's kind of a "rapey" name. :down

Wilhelm-Scream said:
There was a guy named "Ted" who clubbed teenaged girls over the head, bit their buttocks and then strangled them.
Effin' Teds. :cmad:
It's kind of a "rapey" name. :down

Did you call him Teddy? 'Cuz that's even more "rapey".

jag

Oh, that Teddy! He sure was rapey! LOL! :huh:

jag

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Osama is not a terrorist-y name, it just happens to be the name of the one of the worlds biggest jackasses. than again I am talking/writing to a chick who's name is Holly Goodhead.

You sound like a very unpleasant person to be around. :down

Superman said:
I hope to god this works against them but considering the last 3 elections I have little faith in the american voter.:csad:
Or maybe it doesn't work because the American voter has little faith in the Democratic party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"