Is Storm Powerful Enough To Do This?

Oh My God,..I just figured out that that pic was the promotional poster for the movie, "The Day After Tommorow"

*bonks head on wooden desk*

-TNC

Iceman can freeze a whole town, I don't know about a whole city though.

Storm could do it!!

All it would take is a blizzard and NYC would be frozen.

She can alter the weather (not just a small lightning bolt or a little bit of wind)

Maybe, but what would be the side effects for such a drastic change in nature?

Probably a heatwave in the Arctic, flash flooding in the Sahara.

Ororo wouldn't do it......but she could if she wanted to.

Originally posted by dark_phoenix03
Storm could do it!!

All it would take is a blizzard and NYC would be frozen.

She can alter the weather (not just a small lightning bolt or a little bit of wind)

NY has had many blizzards and never ended up like that... It would take much more than just a mere blizzard

not a small blizzard, but if storm would make it last for a coupple of days or weeks, well than it is possible.

and that's why I mentioned the TIME factor in my previous post

The thing in common with both Iceman and Storm is that they are both humans and need energy to pull feats just like that. Iceman may be able to pull off freezing the Empire state building but not the whole city. You also have to understand is that New YOrk City is made up of five islands. You didn't specify which island. Although you did say city. Iceman may have speed on his side, but Storm has range. Also, I did look at the picture and it looks like Storm's doing due to the height of the snow not ice. However, it looked like it may have occured for days or even months depending on the strength of the blizzard.

Originally posted by Kmackintrush
And to add to that. She could pull it off, but she'd die trying.
(Sorry for the double post)
I think it depends, because if storm could control the weather then she could just make it never stop snowing.

Yeah, what I meant to say if she tried to do it all at once, it would probably be too much force on her.

your krazy Storm once controlled a hurricane over 1 hemisphere she never died.

It takes mental energy for Storm to do all those things. She doesn't simply lift her hands, and viola. With that power, comes a toll. She isn't mother nature, and Mrs. Nature would be damned to let her have that much control w/o some downfall ;) :D

Originally posted by Human Torch II
good 4 her! :o ;) :D
LOL!

Yeah I know, but thats a hurricane we are talking about a snowfall nearly covering the entire NYC. Aren't we?

deadfreakof666 said:
thats 2 below her power i dont think she would waist her time doing that... she is powerful enough to summon a galactic core (millions of stars) and becoming the center of that power (read UXM 165) that gives u a hint of how powerful she is... that stunt would be classified under cosmic...n yes Storm has made a hurricane on one entire hemisphere i'm sure she could pull that off..

Yep i remember the issue when she summoned the energy of that galactic core. But what are u talking about with the hurricane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"