The Avengers Is The Incredible Hulk still in the same continuity?

I agree high & tight is pretty bad. :funny:

I'll still see TIH no matter what.It's in continuity and,most importantly,I freaking love the movie.

The scene at the end of TIH, with Banner finally having control over Hulk (or vice versa); do you guys think that that one shot, should be shot again with Ruffalo? That was clearly a pivotal moment for the character..and was a direct set up for either TIH2 (which won't happen anytime soon).....so now we know it's a set up for Avengers. I think that one scene re-shot with Mark as Bannner and inserted into Thor would be a good way of introducing everyone to the new Banner.

The scene at the end of TIH, with Banner finally having control over Hulk (or vice versa); do you guys think that that one shot, should be shot again with Ruffalo? That was clearly a pivotal moment for the character..and was a direct set up for either TIH2 (which won't happen anytime soon).....so now we know it's a set up for Avengers. I think that one scene re-shot with Mark as Bannner and inserted into Thor would be a good way of introducing everyone to the new Banner.

Yeah it makes sense,when Ruffalo was confirmed I thought they could re-shoot the Arctic scene with him and use that at the end of Captain America,so that the Hulk could somewhat be responsible for Cap's discovery.

I had an idea, but yours just just destroyed it. That is an awesome idea.

Hey that's very good!But at this point I could imagine a similar scene in the Avengers movie,it would be ideal.Another thing I thought was,if Loki was the Avengers'villain,have a scene at the end of Thor with him discovering Hulk on Earth just like the very first Avengers number.Loki seeks something to destroy Thor and sees the Hulk as the perfect weapon to use against him.the rest is history...

if Loki was the Avengers' villain,have a scene at the end of Thor with him discovering Hulk on Earth just like the very first Avengers number.Loki seeks something to destroy Thor and sees the Hulk as the perfect weapon to use against him.the rest is history...

That is an *awesome* idea!!!!
After everything Thor will have gone through in his movie, to have Loki then see the Hulk as a way to destroy Thor piques so much curiosity & excitement in the audience! It will build right into The Avengers hype!

That is an *awesome* idea!!!!
After everything Thor will have gone through in his movie, to have Loki then see the Hulk as a way to destroy Thor piques so much curiosity & excitement in the audience! It will build right into The Avengers hype!

Glad you liked it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"