Is the world too obsessed with sex?

you should read about victorian england. then make a "are we too obsessed with ankles?" thread.

ok, but also, just my thoughts.
why would the sex mean more to the one who waited? I never understand that line of reasoning? " less common and therefore more treasured" ? I guess she/he also can't engage in stimulating conversation with members of the opossite sex, because then, talks with her/his partner will become " common" .
and why would frequency define how much one gives of oneself?
it's just weird if you ask me.
one question though. why would someone that engages in casual sex have a hard time keeing a relationship " solid" ?

The only way this line of thinking ever made sense to me is if you treat giving up your virginity like giving a "gift" to your partner. Although most partners I know would prefer the gift of an experienced lover.

Although most partners I know would prefer the gift of an experienced lover.
Seriously, man. Seriously.

What a GLORIOUS gift!!!
A possibly bloody, painful, awkward mess, and 20 or 30 seconds of tentative, wide-eyed confusion and stress.

Hahaha

I've mentioned before, that I got with this girl who was so hot, so smart and funny, so cool, just my type, and she felt the same way about me, but tragically, somehow, this odd girl never learned how to kiss.

When we finally took it from "hanging out at parties laughing and talking", to "going to my bedroom"....it. was just devastating, so horrible and embarrassing...watching/feeling her....:huh:....do, this thing...like an alien trying to approximate kissing.

I didn't even know what to do, but it DEFINITELY couldn't continue. I had to push her away after a while, in horror.

Now imagine that we'd just committed to spend the rest of our lives together!!!
What a NIGHTMARE! :eek:

When we finally took it from "hanging out at parties laughing and talking", to "going to my bedroom"....it. was just devastating, so horrible and embarrassing...watching/feeling her....:huh:....do, this thing...like an alien trying to approximate kissing.
:eek:
:lmao:

What a GLORIOUS gift!!!
A possibly bloody, painful, awkward mess, and 20 or 30 seconds of tentative, wide-eyed confusion and stress.

Hahaha

I've mentioned before, that I got with this girl who was so hot, so smart and funny, so cool, just my type, and she felt the same way about me, but tragically, somehow, this odd girl never learned how to kiss.

I didn't even know what to do, but it DEFINITELY couldn't continue. I had to push her away after a while, in horror.

LOL! :hehe: It's definately better to shop around and have a fair few test drives first :up:

LOL! :hehe: It's definately better to shop around and have a fair few test drives first :up:
Right!

You don't want to buy the car that has 0 miles, buy it with 1000, just to be sure it works. But, you know it's no good with 250,000 miles. If you know what I mean?

But remember, don't buy the car if it's been sitting in the garage too long too. :yay:

What a GLORIOUS gift!!!

Hahaha

One of the greatest posts I've ever read. :up:

The world is too obsessed with violence.

Consider:

Most people would rather watch a movie with guns in it than one with kissing.

When they tried to make a Hockey video game that stuck to the rules and didn't include the fights, it didn't sell.

If kids start fighting in a school yard soon a chanting crowd of kids will encircle them and say/shout "fight, fight, fight". However if two kids start kissing you're more likely to hear "ewww" and see the other kids turn away.

Granted sex can be harmful if the right precautions are not taking, however I think violence is far more harmful.

Consider:

When they tried to make a Hockey video game that stuck to the rules and didn't include the fights, it didn't sell.

If kids start fighting in a school yard soon a chanting crowd of kids will encircle them and say/shout "fight, fight, fight". However if two kids start kissing you're more likely to hear "ewww" and see the other kids turn away.

Granted sex can be harmful if the right precautions are not taking, however I think violence is far more harmful.
:up:

Consider:

Agreed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"