Is there a sequel to Hush Returns?

I hated it because Two-Face was one my favorite villains. He had a great origin and a great motive to be a villain from his origin. Now thanks to Loeb for bringing him back, he'll have a half-ass new origin and never the same drive as he originally did.

trustyside-kick said:
Well I think Hush Returns sort of hurt the character too but not that badly. Gotham Knights is what really killed the character. :/

Gotham Knights was a decent book before Lieberman took over, the story killed the book and the character.

Spidey-Bat said:
I hated it because Two-Face was one my favorite villains. He had a great origin and a great motive to be a villain from his origin. Now thanks to Loeb for bringing him back, he'll have a half-ass new origin and never the same drive as he originally did.

You never know. Something dramatic could happen that would make him Two-Face again just not like all physically damage. Would be cool; I could imagine it now; him wearing a cool mask that covers his whole face.

In the recent arc of Batman/Detective Comics it shows Harvey arguing with Two-Face. Perhaps Robinson is going to bring him back just like he did for Poison Ivy.

trustyside-kick said:
You never know. Something dramatic could happen that would make him Two-Face again just not like all physically damage. Would be cool; I could imagine it now; him wearing a cool mask that covers his whole face.

A mask? That's a horrible idea. Two-Face is meant to be seen. In his original origin, he lost so much from his transformation; his career, his wife, everything. Of course you could say he gets that again, but the ties to the mafia in TLH was great and anything they do to change him back won't be as good.

Hush needs to die. Whomever is going around offing crappy villains in the current Bat/tec books needs to put two between his eyes. I have a feeling this may well come to pass.

I liked Hush in Hush, in Hush Returns was okay...in Gotham Knights sucked...but I do not think they should kill of Thomas Elliot.

trustyside-kick said:
I liked Hush in Hush, in Hush Returns was okay...in Gotham Knights sucked...but I do not think they should kill of Thomas Elliot.

Hush Returns was an arc of Gotham Knights, so that statement of yours makes no sense. Hush Returns was a part of the Gotham Knights book. Hush Returns killed Gotham Knights. It killed the purpose of the book. It destroyed the quality of the book. Hush Returns was just plain bad.

I only referred to it like that cause I read the Graphic Novel Hush Returns when I read it not the issue, and I read the Joker Vs. Hush thing with the actual issues. Lol sorry about that. Make sense now why I referred to them like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"