Is there an Xbox360 game we can all agree on as being "good"?

trident_missile_launch.jpg

Minutes until impact: 2.

wow no response and/or explosion. people must really like madden 08.

Madden 80? Noooo, cant be the only one. I havent played 08, but it just cant be.

RSV is my vote.

I'm on the lookout for a sequel to that video. There has to be one.

No, I've already checked all the animal sites, nothing.

I guess Zenien will have to be Eve, unless you want pick Eve up off a street corner or something. Which one of us should be the hand puppet?

I guess Zenien will have to be Eve, unless you want pick Eve up off a street corner or something. Which one of us should be the hand puppet?
I was actually thinking EML's girlfriend since she's a ****e-enough looking ****. I'd rather be the hand-puppet because losing virginity on tape is no way to do it. :o

So we've got the hand puppet and one pterodactyl, we still need one more. I bet Gamera will do it if we pick Eve up from day care.

Gamera will only do it if the woman is ass-ugly and has basketball boobs.

Dead Rising: Yahtzee was right, difficulty curve like running head on into a brick wall. I was having a pleasant time killing zombies and taking pictures, then I had to cross the courtyard with the psychos in the jeep and the millions of zombies, and stopped playing.

Crackdown: I heard people saying it was better than GTA so I borrowed it off my brother. Its fun, but the complete lack of any mission structure or storyline makes me think the people who said it was better than GTA have been lobotomized or something. Then it wouldn't let me load my save game so I started a game in key to the city mode and beat the game in 4 hours.

Halo 3: Never liked Halo. FPS games suck on Console, and I hate multiplayer. So basically its just not my type of game

Bioshock: Better than Halo 3, but still not a FPS fan.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Saints Row are so far my favorite games on 360.

And if you don't like Burnout you have no soul. I hate racing games and I like Burnout. But for what I like it for the demo is enough. Going 250 MPH straight into a Semi then having a slow motion close up of the crash is just plain awesome.

Dead Rising: Yahtzee was right, difficulty curve like running head on into a brick wall. I was having a pleasant time killing zombies and taking pictures, then I had to cross the courtyard with the psychos in the jeep and the millions of zombies, and stopped playing.

Crackdown: I heard people saying it was better than GTA so I borrowed it off my brother. Its fun, but the complete lack of any mission structure or storyline makes me think the people who said it was better than GTA have been lobotomized or something. Then it wouldn't let me load my save game so I started a game in key to the city mode and beat the game in 4 hours.

Halo 3: Never liked Halo. FPS games suck on Console, and I hate multiplayer. So basically its just not my type of game

And if you don't like Burnout you have no soul. I hate racing games and I like Burnout. But for what I like it for the demo is enough. Going 250 MPH straight into a Semi then having a slow motion close up of the crash is just plain awesome.

This one was poor IMO

good job you spent 400 dollars for a game that was on last gen systems (marvel: ua) and a game that was a gta clone, but not as good (saints row...duh)

good job you spent 400 dollars for a game that was on last gen systems (marvel: ua) and a game that was a gta clone, but not as good (saints row...duh)

I actually bought it for Mass Effect and Fable 2. But I'll be grabbing Assassin's Creed, possibly Bladestorm, and definitely Brutal Legend.

I think Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter was really underrated. It was a big seller and a great game, but no one ever talks about it. I think Rainbow Six Vegas stole it's thunder, but then GRAW reversed it because it had most of the mechanics before Rainbow Six did.

Oh well.

GRAW was a big pile of ****

I have no problem with one hit kills for headshots. In fact I think it's a good thing as it adds realism.

But with graw you can graze a guy's toe with a bullet and he'll instantly drop down dead

That and the achievements were fully ******ed for that game. :down:

I was actually thinking EML's girlfriend since she's a ****e-enough looking ****. I'd rather be the hand-puppet because losing virginity on tape is no way to do it. :o

She's not his mrs anymore...

he walked in on her shagging her ex :o

GRAW was a big pile of ****

I have no problem with one hit kills for headshots. In fact I think it's a good thing as it adds realism.

But with graw you can graze a guy's toe with a bullet and he'll instantly drop down dead

That and the achievements were fully ******ed for that game. :down:

That's because they're all hemophilaics. Duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"