Is there an Xbox360 game we can all agree on as being "good"?

Excuse me, I'm failing algebra please dont talk with math words.

TexXxASS is full of more than jusy gay people and steers. We also have lots of Vin Diesel fans left here.

great_scott_400.png

Why do people say Oblivion is too long? It took me like 15 hours total gameplay to beat the storyline, and that was with becomming the master at the arena and decently high in the Warrior Guild.

It's not really long, unless you make it long. If you go from objective to objective, it's rather short and underwhelming.

320x240.jpg

"Oh boy..."

Why do people say Oblivion is too long? It took me like 15 hours total gameplay to beat the storyline, and that was with becomming the master at the arena and decently high in the Warrior Guild.

It's not really long, unless you make it long. If you go from objective to objective, it's rather short and underwhelming.

I call BS. Dont care what you say. Prove it, and I will believe you. Show me screenshots, or else you are permanetly called a liar in my book. I did the same after I had beaten it twice, and it took me 15 hours just for the main storyline, arena takes at least 2 hours, and warriors guild, to the top, another 3-5 hours. Thats over 20 hours right there. So unless you are playing at wimp levels of difficulty, I call BS.

Yeah becoming the master at the arena is tough if you don't mess around with the difficulty. And who the hell wants to make Oblivion short? I mean, whats the point? Theres this huge world for you to explore and you want to blow through everything. Then its not the game for you jack.

I call BS. Dont care what you say. Prove it, and I will believe you. Show me screenshots, or else you are permanetly called a liar in my book. I did the same after I had beaten it twice, and it took me 15 hours just for the main storyline, arena takes at least 2 hours, and warriors guild, to the top, another 3-5 hours. Thats over 20 hours right there. So unless you are playing at wimp levels of difficulty, I call BS.

Who said anything about being top of Warriors guild, or having it set at the hardest or even normal difficulty? All I said was that the game can be beaten in like 15 hours. I also didn't say an EXACT 15 hours. Coulda been 16, coulda been 17, coulda been 14, I couldn't tell you exactly because the HD I have my save files on isn't the one at my house.

I got bored of the game an hour in (Not a big fan of the combat system in that game and Morrowwind) and threw the difficulty to super ez so I could play through the storyline.

If I really wanted to, I could make a new account with a trial gold membership, start the game one saturday morning and have it beaten by that nights end, but then people will come in here and claim that i hacked, or i cheated, or it used various other save files, so on and so forth and wouldn't be satisfied unless I taped all 15 hours of it.

Who said anything about being top of Warriors guild, or having it set at the hardest or even normal difficulty? All I said was that the game can be beaten in like 15 hours. I also didn't say an EXACT 15 hours. Coulda been 16, coulda been 17, coulda been 14, I couldn't tell you exactly because the HD I have my save files on isn't the one at my house.

I got bored of the game an hour in (Not a big fan of the combat system in that game and Morrowwind) and threw the difficulty to super ez so I could play through the storyline.

If I really wanted to, I could make a new account with a trial gold membership, start the game one saturday morning and have it beaten by that nights end, but then people will come in here and claim that i hacked, or i cheated, or it used various other save files, so on and so forth and wouldn't be satisfied unless I taped all 15 hours of it.

Thats all I needed to read. The game just isn't for you. Thats like the complete opposite of how you should play that game. And I'm not saying its wrong to not "get" the game, but don't come in here and start saying its a short game, or its easy or underwhelming or whatever. Because its not true.

] [/COLOR]

I got bored of the game an hour in (Not a big fan of the combat system in that game and Morrowwind) and threw the difficulty to super ez so I could play through the storyline

What? Thats ridiculous. Thats like saying "I got tired of Halo, so I had my friend beat it for me". I dont get how you dont like the combat system as well. Please explain.

No lock on, repitive, magic system was infuritating. I don't understand how setting the difficulty to easy is like letting my friend beat it, but then again...

Thats all I needed to read. The game just isn't for you. Thats like the complete opposite of how you should play that game. And I'm not saying its wrong to not "get" the game, but don't come in here and start saying its a short game, or its easy or underwhelming or whatever. Because its not true.

Oh, I'm sorry, are you trying to tell me that a game I completed in 15 hours isn't short because I didn't like the gameplay so I just went through the storyline? Cause thats waht it sounds like. I mean sure I could of slaved over the game for hundreds of hours like some people did, but seriously. I found the game ridiculously boring and repetitive and games like that don't hold my intrest for very long.

Yeah exactly. The game isn't for you. Theres nothing wrong with that. But don't come in here trying to downplay the game's expansiveness just because you aren't a fan of the gameplay. I lowered the difficulty all the way down just to see what it was like and it was ridiculous. 1-2 hit kills on almost anything. Thats no way to play a game like that. If you aren't a fan of it, fine, but don't try to argue that the game is short. You were killing everything in one or two hits.

The game IS short if you go straight through the main storyline, thats what I'm trying to tell you. But obviously your mind is too closed off to understand that.

Everybody can get into the Burnout series. Don't lie.

And why would the game that everyone agrees on as being good be "Burnout" anyway? :ninja:

The game IS short if you go straight through the main storyline, thats what I'm trying to tell you. But obviously your mind is too closed off to understand that.

But it isnt! I tried lowering the level, and instead of killing enemies in 7-10 hits, it took 1 or 2. That cuts down on play time significantly. So no, its not short, even the main storyline.

And why would you only go straight through the "main" storyline when there are so many better storylines to do?

I've only played the demo. It seemed like a really good game. I never got it because I always felt like $60 is too much to pay for the game, though the price still hasn't come down.

Yeah becoming the master at the arena is tough if you don't mess around with the difficulty. And who the hell wants to make Oblivion short? I mean, whats the point? Theres this huge world for you to explore and you want to blow through everything. Then its not the game for you jack.

Agreed. I've got a good 150 hours clocked on Oblivion....It really is an amazing game. Feels like you're in an Epic fantasy world, with a great sense of power. I never thought I'd like it, but my friend who lives with me bought it, and it looked alright. So I went out and bought the game, and WOW! Really is immersive and with the size and detail of it all, I cant see how anyone can discredit the game. People who dont like the game, usually cant be assed to get out of the prison at the begining, and so dont even get to the amazing parts of the game....and probably dont even get to open a gate!

hey watch this

MADDEN 08 IS ONE OF THE BEST GAMES ON 360 AND ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE

and now we play the waiting game

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back