The Wolverine Is this a Prequel or No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhayes

Civilian
Reaction score
Just a question. i mean if it is the masterpiece that will make up for orgins.

will we see william stryker show up in a sequel? How about Lady Deathstrike?
what about a sabertooth that looks closer to the tyler mane version?

this could ideally really fix the damage done by orgins.

i mean is darren saying his movie is not a prequel but fox is telling us First Class is?

The film is going to ignore the events of Origins (that we could be certain of) and probably won't acknowledged the X-Men films since it's a own thing, meaning it's a stand alone adventure Logan has sometime after going through the procedure of Weapon X and that's it. And "First Class" is a prequel to the X-Men films.

Last edited:
okay. i can accept this.

its just that orgins has really tarnished the image of the first 3 films.

just as a sci-fi action trilogy the 3 movies hold up very well.

we see logan start out as a drifter who doesn't care but then he finds a home in the x-men and ultimately leads the team in the end. as an ensemble piece the trilogy is a great series.

Orgins really hurts the trilogy alot!

the casual viewer who is not a comic geek and the little kiddies who are new to wolverine, and even people in foreign countries who don't know wolverine or speak english will be confused about continuity.

The Wolverine & First Class have to be GREAT movies in order to fix the damage done!

Dude, how many of the same thread do yo have to create? You did the same junk over at the Avengers boards. Only one thread is need to answer one question.

It's a standalone film, not a sequel or prequel.

Question answered, close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back