It's a New Lounge, Charlie Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic 4? lol that would require a hefty ass budget for a netflix series.

Punisher is all that matters right now :o

ah.. sunday evening jams

How the heck do you go from the likes of Dardevil,Jessica Jones, potentially Ghost Rider and Blade to Fantastic Four?

How the heck do you go from the likes of Dardevil,Jessica Jones, potentially Ghost Rider and Blade to Fantastic Four?

yea really jumped back to pg-pg13 territory with that one.

What we really need is Billy Zane to come back as the Phantom on Netflix :o

That's what i feel about video games, i was honestly depressed for a few days after completing MGSV, every other game i played felt like a great big 'meh' to me. :csad:

That is until Fallout 4 came along.

Depressed because of a video game?

To quote the maitre di in FERRIS BUELLER, "I weep for the future".

So exactly one year, one month, and one day after my cousin/roommate's mom died in a car accident, his biological dad passed away in his sleep last night.

He wasn't nearly as close with him (which I'm kind of glad for, because it's less of a double whammy), but it's still messed up.

That's absolutely terrible. Well, remember you're still his family. Be there for him.

Agreed. I'm almost done with JJ and it's as good if not better than Daredevil.

Of course, given your ideological similarities with Kilgrave.

When you finish a TV series and don't know what to do with your life.

Predator, Die Hard, The Hunt For Red October, Last Action Hero, Die Hard: With a Vengeance, 13th Warrior, Thomas Crown Affair and Basic reviews. Get on them.

giphy.gif

"When Cameron was in Egypt's land... Let my Cameron goooooo..."

Im on episode 12 of JJ and damn i am liking this show.

I still put the Flash and Daredevil above it tho.

Im on episode 12 of JJ and damn i am liking this show.

I still put the Flash and Daredevil above it tho.

You think the flash is better?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

i don't know what is more addicting... pringles or goldfish.

You think the flash is better?! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Yep.

oh god... Marvel Fangasming has intensified... hit the deck everyone.

One day, generations from now, reiglious extremism of any kind will be replaced by Marvel extremism. It will be the new basis for terrorism. They will be yelling 'Excelsior' when blowing themselves up.

The time will be known as ... The End of YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"