The Dark Knight Rises It's The 'Tusi. Deal With It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot that McConaughey died in that movie. :woot:

How can anyone not love this? :oldrazz:

Reign of Fire was a pretty weak movie.

What would y'all say is the best dragon movie out there?

And no, I'm not counting "How to Train Your Dragon" or any other kids' cartoon...

:oldrazz:

How to train your dragon...because it really is the best dragon film out there. Regardless "who it's for"

How to train your dragon...because it really is the best dragon film out there. Regardless "who it's for"

I actually didn't like it... hence, I don't count it. :oldrazz:

How To Train Your Dragon & Dragonheart although I haven't seen that one since I watched it in theaters when I was six so that can be nostalgia talking.

I actually didn't like it... hence, I don't count it. :oldrazz:

what seriously? What else film that features dragons prominently is actually good? because i really cannot think of one off the top of my head...nope just the dreamworks movie.

Sean Connery voice-over as Draco in Dragonheart = Wins every time.

How to Train Your Dragon might win by default since there isn't much out there. I doubt anyone would argue for Dragon Wars or Eragon.

Just seen DARK SHADOWS... loved it! :hrt:

Highly recommended. It's quirky Burton at his best since Big Fish and my favourite Johnny Depp performace in quite a while.

Just seen DARK SHADOWS... loved it! :hrt:

Highly recommended. It's quirky Burton at his best since Big Fish and my favourite Johnny Depp performace in quite a while.

I was thinking of seeing it, Depp does look like he gives a good performance.

Alright though, it is time for the naming of the new Tusi, isn't it? I'll start.

Your Tusi Must Be More Severe... (IS A LOUNGE)

Alright though, it is time for the naming of the new Tusi, isn't it? I'll start.

Your Tusi Must Be More Severe... (IS A LOUNGE)

:up:

Here's mine and it's morbid:

I've Buried Enough Members of The Tusi (IS A LOUNGE)

.... "This isn't a lounge (IS A LOUNGE)"

Hey Kane, would you be able to enlarge and enhance Batman in this image:

tumblr_m3czm9GlHf1rne0ulo2_500.jpg

I missed a conversation about dragons? ****ing yard work :cmad:!

There is a depressingly short supply of quality dragon films. Here's hoping Smaug the Golden lives up to expectations in 2013.

Regarding the TDK/BB Bluray Re-Release, can anyone please tell me what Ultraviolet means? There's DVD, Bluray & Ultraviolet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"