The Dark Knight Rises The People's 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's because they have NOTHING.

I think its time for people to start moving on..This guy is not gonna post it

Ah, you're fortunate my friend.

Whens the last time this Lester guy gave an update?

About an hour ago... Something about the discreet location.

You wait, it'll be some cave in the desert... two guys comes out of the shadows and asks ''what are you seeking?''

''I seek the means to subdue angry SHH posters...''

*BOOM* And thanks to WB Ninjas, another scooper bites the dust...

Last edited:
I don't want to know any plot details, just waiting for some pics. to show up (If they exist.)

Wrong side of the bed this morning by any chance?

Nope...happy as a lark.

In case you are uninformed...more people have been infracted, probated, and banned out of the TUSI threads than any other thread in the Batforums....so this place needs watching.

I don't want to know any plot details, just waiting for some pics. to show up (If they exist.)

I'm starting to think we've been completely hoodwinked. Now, I have no problem with that if they con people in a stylish fashion. Such as staging an elaborate Rick Roll which suckers in hundreds of people, I could understand doing that. It would be very funny. But just keeping silent, and having it be some snotty private joke is just absurd.

I'm waiting for them to tell us that they need our bank details before they release anything.

He said they got home 4 hours ago, and they were off to upload.
I see 3 options,

1) They're milking this for all its worth and have very very little information/pictures.

2) They've got an obnoxious amount of information and pictures, and its taking ages to upload.

3) They're incompetent.

Could be a combination of a couple :o

He said they got home 4 hours ago, and they were off to upload.
I see 3 options,

1) They're milking this for all its worth and have very very little information/pictures.

2) They've got an obnoxious amount of information and pictures, and its taking ages to upload.

3) They're incompetent.

I'll take #'s 1 and 3 in a landslide. No way they have enough information from a 2 day shoot to have it take over 4 hours when the guy originally stated it would be up at noon today(india time).

Nope...happy as a lark.

In case you are uninformed...more people have been infracted, probated, and banned out of the TUSI threads than any other thread in the Batforums....so this place needs watching.

Huh I didn't know that... interesting!

I'll take #'s 1 and 3 in a landslide. No way they have enough information from a 2 day shoot to have it take over 4 hours when the guy originally stated it would be up at noon today(india time).

Yea I agree. I was being hopelessly optimistic with my second guess. :csad:

Anyone who's a member of his group should ask him what the hell they're doing.

Could it be that their friends are freaking out and telling this guy not to release anything? Some people can be very flaky and unreliable.

Yea I agree. I was being hopelessly optimistic with my second guess. :csad:

Anyone who's a member of his group should ask him what the hell they're doing.

whats the name of the group? im sure its been posted somewhere but i dont feel like sifting through 100 pages to find it. Not that im gonna join at this point unless they seriously redeem themselves, just curious. Thanks.

I still believe our twitter relay was honest. Maybe his friends are being a bit difficult.

I say we let it go... put it out of our minds.

TDKR is finished with India. These guys are just squeezing the last 15 minutes of their online fame with Bat-fans as much as they can.

They have nothing.

Now he posted the number 6

Just:

Please be a puzzle, I love hunting down information.

It's official then, they're mocking us and playing childish little games. What the Devil does that even mean? Six? I swear to God, I'm not playing along with some little scavenger hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"