The Dark Knight Rises The People's 'Tusi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea it isnt exactly wise to state you have big info and pictures through your facebook. I think they have something, it might not be important at all, but it would be stupid of them to mess with us like this when he has his real name right there.

Ah who the hell cares, it should be Bat-fans in here anyway.

We're makin a stand!

I have a feeling that once Jstorm logs on he is going to be pissed seeing his "precious" lounge become the temporary home to the info thread.

It's the HYPE'S precious lounge actually....and I have closed several when they got unruly.

This notion that only a select few are allowed to post in here is ludicrous.

God, could you imagine if this ended up being an elaborate Rick Roll?

I'd probably have a heart attack from laughing so hard.

Highly doubt we'll see anything that revealing this early...

How did you guys discover this twitter account?

It's the HYPE'S precious lounge actually....and I have closed several when they got unruly.

It is and that's why I can't wait to see Jstorm come on here. :hehe:

No Rick Roll can match the guys who actually sang Never Gonna Give You Up on the NY subway.

Although you have to give credit to these people -- they've kept us hanging on for 12+ hours despite being dubious from the start. I suppose that's sort of impressive...:o

Although you have to give credit to these people -- they've kept us hanging on for 12+ hours despite being dubious from the start. I suppose that's sort of impressive...:o

I was thinking of another word.

Why do they have to do it at a secret location? Don't we know their identities? Or at least, the guy on Twitter? WB could just nab him and find his friends that way.

Turn your TVs onto the CET Network right now :dry:.

Agreed, though I just never know what anybodys talking about in here

Why do they have to do it at a secret location? Don't we know their identities? Or at least, the guy on Twitter? WB could just nab him and find his friends that way.

They dont need to. They are either milking their fifteen minutes or they have absolutely noting and are trying to make something up. Either way its sad.

Yeah, you probably would.

Yeah so what time is it over there now? almost midnight? LOL

It's 11:23 night time in India, these guys are surely taking a lot of time, which is odd.

Haven't been on since early last night. What is going on? Wait, lemme guess. Nothing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"