• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I've cut my luscious locks!

Originally posted by BrodieBruce
You never asked:o

And it is right
you won't ever send me a picture because you're not real

you can't spell, I know this

Originally posted by Achilles
If you really were a machine you would know that the target was Sarah Connor, not Sara Connor. This further proves your errors and you may want to check for viruses.
robot.jpg
You are correct. I will perform a self-diagnostic immediately. Thank you warning me.

Originally posted by E. Bison
robot.jpg
You are correct. I will perform a self-diagnostic immediately. Thank you warning me.

You're welcome. I hear Norton AntiVirus works well, if you're interested.

robot.jpg
Unnecessary, the T-800 model possess a more advanced self-diagnostic and self-repair software necessary for survival and rescue of important software records.

robot.jpg
Unnecessary, the T-800 model possess a more advanced self-diagnostic and self-repair software necessary for survival and rescue of important software records.

Awesome, could you burn a copy of it for me? I could use it.

Originally posted by Achilles
Awesome, could you burn a copy of it for me? I could use it.
robot.jpg
Unlikely, this software is much more advanced for an inferior Windows software. Besides, T-800 model's neural network is based off a more advanced form of a Linux model.

robot.jpg
Unlikely, this software is much more advanced for an inferior Windows software. Besides, T-800 model's neural network is based off a more advanced form of a Linux model.

base_photo.php

Then you will force me to look down on your metal endoskeleton and smile.

Originally posted by TheAlmightyFuzz
I know you do. :) *kiss* :)

*kicks you in the kneecap....runs away*:o

:: To MidKnight::

I'm gonna marry that girl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"