iZombie iZombie renewed for season 5

Yeah, I'm thinking final season as well, but glad that it is getting another season....I've enjoyed watching it after Supergirl.

Good. I've been enjoying this season.

Glad to see iZombie being renewed as this is one of the shows I enjoyed watching from the start. Having that lead-in rub from Supergirl certainly helped.

This season has definitely been a step up from how last season ended, but I really hope they ditch Fillmore Graves. Get the show completely back on track.

So no real surprise here, but with CW's new scheduling, iZombie, along with Jane the Virgin and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, will end their runs with their upcoming seasons.

Compared to how fast shows get the axe nowadays, five seasons is pretty good for any show, especially given how cancel-happy networks are and how less and less people are watching live or even at all versus just streaming. iZombie's had a good run. At least the showrunners and folks working on it can make it a great, last ride.

I hope we see Liv's Mom and Brother one more time.
So those 3 characters have some type of closure.

I hope we see Liv's Mom and Brother one more time.
So those 3 characters have some type of closure.

They did get some closure in the deleted scenes. Well at least her and her brother got some closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"