Sequels Samuel L. Jackson is Nick Fury in Ironman, what about him in the xfilms too?

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
I've noticed today that Nick Fury is casted in Ironman, with Samuel L. Jackson in the role, and Fury is an x-men universe character too! is curious how none (I think) has commented the possibility of him being in the xfilms too....

What do you think about it? Do you think would be a great idea to have Samuel/Fury in a future sequel? not neccesary in X4... maybe in X5...

Samuel would be the first actor to be in two different comic movies with the same role, no?.... Interesting.

The problem with this idea? It's impossible. Marvel can crossover anyone except Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, X-Men, Punisher and Ghost Rider. They screwed up because essentially their big three are not even theirs to control. :o

One its Nick FURY, and no, he should not be in any x-men sequels, the only movies i wouldnt mind him being in other than iron man is captain america or the avengers

Nick will cameo probably in whatever characters will be in Avengers, so most likely in Hulk, Cap, and Thor as well.

He won't be able to appear in movies like F4, Spidey and X-Men though.

Sorry, I used his spanish name, hehe. Edited.

And why he can't appear in x-men, F4, etc?

because its really dumb to have one character in basically all the franchises, he isnt that great of a character and he isnt a major character in the x-men

No to Nick Fury, we have other proper X-Men characters that deserve screentime. He is irrelevant.

No way. The characters' film right are owned by two different studios. Even if Marvel had the film rights, the X-men characters are the one group of heroes I'd prefer to see sort of in their own world, rather than integrated with the others. The big thing is sort of the humans fearing and being prejudiced against mutants and forcing them into hiding angle. It kind of ruins that if people are like YAY Iron Man. YAY Hulk! YAY Wolv.... omg ur a mutant?? BADDDD!

Eh. I don't even like the idea of using the Ultimate Fury design in Iron Man. Give me classic Nick Fury any day.

I mean, Samuel L. as Fury is just going to be a copy of his character from "XXX"

I mean, that guy essentially WAS Nick Fury, under an assumed name. :woot:

Probably won't happen because of the rights, like others have said.

I don't think it's so imposible to happen. At the end of the day, is just an issue of money.

I think Fury appearing in X4 would be a little soon, maybe a cameo, but no more. X4 should have Bolivar Trask in a main role (with the centinels, of course). So havind two main black characters maybe isn't a good idea.

But definetly, having Samuel L. Jackson and Patrick Stewart having a few scenes together, or at least one dialogue, would be really great, don't you think?

You're right, Angamb. It's not impossible, but there are lots of legalities involved, and both parties probably wouldn't want to bother dealing with all the paperwork, etc.

Maybe, but all depends of the script, and the director. If they want Fury, they'll include him in the script, so using Samuel will be a possibility then.

But anyway, for X4 no, I preffer seeing Bolivar and Moira in a bigger roles, and Gambit and Emma as the main new characters.

Then, they can do whatever they want, hehe.

Maybe, but all depends of the script, and the director. If they want Fury, they'll include him in the script, so using Samuel will be a possibility then.

But anyway, for X4 no, I preffer seeing Bolivar and Moira in a bigger roles, and Gambit and Emma as the main new characters.

Then, they can do whatever they want, hehe.

Er, it doesn't work like that. If they just include Nick Fury in the movie they would be sued for copyright infringement, and their movie would probably be pulled. The use of Nick Fury has nothing to do with the script or director. It's a legal issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"