Jamie Alexander has a Blindspot

It'll take the three of them to balance out the male plank of wood. :oldrazz:
Planks, plural. From Weller to Roman to Reade, there's not a single major male character on this show that doesn't cause my eyes to glaze over whenever they appear on screen. But then, I also feel the same way about Jane herself. Basically, I'm only half paying attention for the entire show, lol.

With Weller's actor at least, that's down to the writing. (same for Roman TBH.... though Reade, no clue).

All this talk and I thought you'd be discussing the episode. :argh:

Roman is back with Shepherd now.

Well, Grimm did ok in that slot.

Well, it will be easier to watch...
Well, Grimm did ok in that slot.

I already watch Survivor and Arrow on Wednesday's at 8 and I watched Grimm, so the move works out perfectly for me(many times I would have to PVR one or 2 of those shows and watch it a day or 2 after the fact). Not sure how other people feel about it though

Last edited:
I thought the two season arc was pretty good and satisfying. So thumbs up from me for that. But that new season tease for me was cringe-worthy.

It's a strange and weird one.... was too much of a jarring shift and too much information thrown at us I think...

It did seem far out and even kind of science-fictiony, although I don't think there's anything there that couldn't be at home in the show in theory. It just wasn't spaced out, so hopefully with a new season putting all of it in context it'll mesh better. It's a good thing the show wasn't cancelled like that, though.

It felt like an Alias cliffhanger. I thought maybe the box might erase her tattoos though.

This could have easily been a perfect series finale if not for the cliffhanger.

I also hope we've seen the last of Roman as he's boring. But something tells me we probably haven't.

And doesn't Weller feel odd having sex with Jane while seeing his own name on her back? You might think she'd want to get those tattoos removed.

And after 2 years and marriage he's still calling her Jane?

I don't think it's that strange. Both Alice and Remi are names from a past she only remembers in bits and pieces, and in the case of Remi it's a past she actively turned against. Her time as Jane Doe is her life as she knows it.

It felt like an Alias cliffhanger. I thought maybe the box might erase her tattoos though.

I also hope we've seen the last of Roman as he's boring. But something tells me we probably haven't.

And doesn't Weller feel odd having sex with Jane while seeing his own name on her back? You might think she'd want to get those tattoos removed.

I found it quite funny that a cliffhanger was EXACTLY what Jane was doing just before we got a cliffhanger handed to us... :funny:

I found it quite funny that a cliffhanger was EXACTLY what Jane was doing just before we got a cliffhanger handed to us... :funny:

I thought she was going to climb to the top only for Roman to appear up there and push her off, before I saw anything about there being a 2-year time jump.

I thought she was going to climb to the top only for Roman to appear up there and push her off, before I saw anything about there being a 2-year time jump.

I actually thought THAT, as well... I really doubt we've seen the last of THAT hothead...

How long ago was this series renewed?

The whole final act before the cliffhanger, I got the feeling that they shot it as a possible series finale.

How long ago was this series renewed?

The whole final act before the cliffhanger, I got the feeling that they shot it as a possible series finale.

Wasn't it renewed quite recently?

That flash forward ending was abrupt, it kinda felt like Jane was on some Lara Croft kick, and now her and woody are hitched.

That flash forward ending was abrupt, it kinda felt like Jane was on some Lara Croft kick, and now her and woody are hitched.

Really they are married? I saw the Ring but I didn't think they married each other.

Really they are married? I saw the Ring but I didn't think they married each other.

She said "I'm surprised you kept that" or something to that effect. Why would she say that if he had been married to someone else?

All the reviews for the episode seem to acknowledge they were married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"