Jamie Alexander has a Blindspot

I have only seen ep 1 s the new season but they have went and made it even more convoluted. :loco: The action was pretty good though.

So... Is the [blackout]psychiatrist[/blackout] the Sandstorm FBI mole or [blackout]he[/blackout] didn't know that Naz has access to [blackout]his recorded therapy sessions[/blackout]?

Lincoln seems as boring on this show as he did in AoS.

And why does Alice Krige/ Taylor Sif always look like the sad smiley with the downturned mouth?

And why does Alice Krige/ Taylor Sif always look like the sad smiley with the downturned mouth?
Because she's not a very good actress, imo.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm still watching this show. It's just back to the same ol' "can we trust Jane/Jane doesn't even trust her own memories" stuff from last season. And they killed off one Sandstorm "confidant who cares about her" only to replace him with another (even more boring) one. It's already feeling so redundant to me.

All this time later and no-one has commented in this thread? I was behind but finally caught up. I suspected Borden the psychologist was the mole. Don't know who has been shot but it's probably him.

Seems a bit odd with Weller and Naz as an item. Is the next episode this week or are we already on winter break?

They are on Winter Break. I am kind of fed up with the whole Weller situation. Dude just falls in love like it isn't anything, while Jane is pining for him. Please.

I do think the Weller/Naz thing developed too fast. It would have been better if the situation in the last episode was what brought them closer (assuming they need to get close at all).

They are basically together to avoid the Jane in the room. Which is never a reason for a relationship to exist. It just becomes an annoyance.

This show fell off with the addition of Janes Mommy and Aussie Surfer boy brother, it made things even more convoluted, and both leads lack charisma.

Apparently Jaimie Alexander might not come back for season 3 because of her commitments to the MCU. But the show could still go on and focus on Weller and his team. Or it could be canceled.

If they change the focus to Weller they should change the title to Woodspot.

Apparently Jaimie Alexander might not come back for season 3 because of her commitments to the MCU. But the show could still go on and focus on Weller and his team. Or it could be canceled.

I'd rather they wrap things up in Season 2 than continue without her. However, the only site I'm aware of that's saying stuff like this is one I'm suspicious of.

Maybe Jane will try to convince the newly-amnesiac Roman that he had a former life as a SHIELD agent and that he got injured in a space shuttle accident which wiped his memory. :o

Roman won't remember anything except perhaps that he was some bright spark. Jane will dash his hopes and tell him he was just as boring.

I also read somewhere that Borden might become Shepherd's right hand man, which might suggest it's Patterson who dies. There has been talk that a major character will die.

But also another link here suggests that Roman might return to Shepherd:

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/...owrunner-teases-roman-returns-to-shepherd.htm

Last edited:
wow, Ronda Rousey on this week's episode?!?... this is her first shot at guest-starring on a tv series that I know of...

Ugh. Ronda Rousey. I didn't know it was her though until you just mentioned it. She hardly seemed so much more suited to WW. And she was barely any taller than Zapata. I'd take Zapata as WW over her.

And Roman has now remembered that Jane wiped his memory. BTW, why is he not calling her by her real name Alice? Or Remi? Why doesn't Weller call her that either? It's not like they don't know who she is, but they still keep calling her Jane Doe.

I preferred Taylor Sif.

Rousey is a badass but the girl CAN'T act. Not that it should matter much on this show... Blindspot seems to do an excellent job of sucking the charisma out of good actors, so she should fit right in.

****... yes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"