Swamp Thing James Wan is bringing Swamp Thing to DC's streaming service!

This trailer actually looks like what Todd McFarlane has been describing his new version of Spawn to be. The main character lurking in the shadows, rarely seen. Giving it that creepy Jaws effect. Probably rarely speaking, if he ever speaks at all. Looks great.

Chilling! I like Titans and love Doom Patrol but this is the show I've been waiting for on dcu and that trailer feels I was right

This trailer actually looks like what Todd McFarlane has been describing his new version of Spawn to be. The main character lurking in the shadows, rarely seen. Giving it that creepy Jaws effect. Probably rarely speaking, if he ever speaks at all. Looks great.

Agreed.

Yes, this looks totally boss! It very much looks like something worthy of Guillermo Del Toro.

Also, was that Professor Pyg?

It looks great and not hackneyed together. That's the most likely reason it was shut down by bigwigs who weren't even on set. The spin they told the cast/crew about re-evaluating the streaming service now seems to not be the case.

The fact that the teaser and then the trailer released right after the news that has me not wanting to subscribe to the service perplexes me. The creators and people DIRECTLY behind this show may have a passion for it and not want it to fail before it gets a chance perhaps?

I doubt they would've force wrapped the ending so perhaps just a cliffhanger or something to see if more episodes are ordered may help the show if that is the case.

I honestly can’t stop watching both teasers lol. So excited for this show.

I hope we get some merchandise.
Now that McFarlane has the rights for DC's figures, I hope they'll make a few from this show.

Their Movie Maniacs line back in the day had pretty good figures based on horror movies.

Now that McFarlane has the rights for DC's figures, I hope they'll make a few from this show.

Their Movie Maniacs line back in the day had pretty good figures based on horror movies.
That would be a dream come true.

Ahhh, BDSM with plants.

So there’s still hope that we might get a season two. Hopefully the first season is good enough to warrant one.

This and Watchmen - the only CB stuff that looks interesting.

I have no idea how this is from the same production company as Titans, it's baffling how much better this looks like in terms of production values. This and Watchmen are the two superhero shows I'm super excited for out this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"