Swamp Thing James Wan is bringing Swamp Thing to DC's streaming service!

Never really read the Swamp Thing comics but grew up on the two movies, tv show and cartoon. I hear the Alan Moore run is fantastic so I’m probably going to watch the show first before reading those graphic novels. Anyway looking forward to the show and love that their going with a suit.

Fractured FX have producted some incredible costumes.

I honestly can’t wait to see what they have created with Swampy.

Erm, well. Not quite who I was expecting. But I suppose he fits the horror theme

I'm curious... will this be a Darth Maul situation where it's one actor in the suit and another doing the voice work?

I wonder if production and filming for this show has been pushed back due to the hurricane?

Alan Moore Swamp Thing interview
Part 1

Part 2

I just figured this show is taking inspiration from his run so why not.

Yeah I’m really looking forward to what Fractured come up with as well.

Finally ! :D I'm looking forward to see the first look of those characters. I really hope they'll follow Todd example and publish official pictures.

Finally ! :D I'm looking forward to see the first look of those characters. I really hope they'll follow Todd example and publish official pictures.
Yes!!!!! Show us that Swamp Thing costume!!!!

‘Swamp Thing’: Jennifer Beals Joins DC Universe Series In Recurring Role

Jennifer Beals is set for a key recurring role opposite Crystal Reed and Maria Sten on Swamp Thing, the upcoming streaming drama series based on the DC characters created by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson. The project, which hails from James Wan’s Atomic Monster in association with Warner Bros. Television, is set to premiere in 2019 on the DC Universe digital subscription service.

Beals will play Sheriff Lucilia Cable. Tough as nails and pragmatic, Sheriff Cable’s fierce devotion to her son, Matt, is rivaled only by her sworn duty to serve and protect the town of Marais. As the community she has dedicated her life to defending is beset by strange forces, Lucilia must double down in her efforts to safeguard everyone she holds dear.

Oh cool! I hope she’s pushing it to the limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"