The Dark Knight Rises Janice Porter -- TDKR's new D.A.?

I agree completley. This film needs an antagonist from the law enforcment side of things and I think Janice Porter would be a great fit for that.

I think the use of Porter as Gotham's new anti-Batman D.A. would work because she'd be the first D.A. to be actively against Batman(Finch seemed rather pro-Batman and Dent definitely was).

I think the use of Porter as Gotham's new anti-Batman D.A. would work because she'd be the first D.A. to be actively against Batman(Finch seemed rather pro-Batman and Dent definitely was).

Yeah, I'd like to see a fully anti-Batman DA.

Yeah, I could see Marion play a role like this. I'd be a role Nolan would go for too.

Hopefully she'll either be playing Sophia or Porter. I'd rather her be Porter though. But if Alberto is in this, if you look at it one way, why wouldn't they include Sophia?

Marion doesn't come across like Porter at all, i doubt they would cast her as that at all.

Also i get the feeling that she probably won't be in this movie anymore i gotta think we would have seen some kind of confirmation by now seeing is how she has been rumored to be part of this for a couple months now.

I think there gonna go with someone else at this point.

JGL was rumored before Cottillard and we only got confirmation yesterday. As for her not coming across as Porter, she's an actress, and a good one at that. If she gets directed accordingly she can play any part required of her.

JGL was rumored before Cottillard and we only got confirmation yesterday. As for her not coming across as Porter, she's an actress, and a good one at that. If she gets directed accordingly she can play any part required of her.

Amen!! Couldn't have said it better myself :woot:

I like the idea of Porter as the new DA. Nolan's universe needs more important women characters honestly. Rachel has been the only main character, and the next most important is... what? Ramirez and Gordon's wife? And that's it. Even Martha Wayne had nothing to do. Nolan seems to be fixing that with Catwoman, Juno Temple's character, and possibly Cotillard. Much more realistic. Not to be on a soapbox, but enough with the sausage-fests.

Anyways, Naomi Watts' name was thrown around a while back. She might be perfect for Janice Porter.

If Marion is Porter or Sofia, then it would be interesting to see if they explain why she has somewhat of a french accent. To put it quite bluntly Marion can't kick the French accent for ****, she's admitted has much. Eh, maybe it's moot. They could easily just leave it alone and I probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

Heh, she could have her father's english-italian accent.

Maybe she is only a half sister to Alberto and her mother is French.

Janice Porter is an obvious choice for a new anti-btaman DA. I also wnat to see Strange, but with the latest news that is probably a long shot. As all new members do I'll give you a possible but unlikely suggestion for a plot:
New Israeli-American DA Janice Porter (Marion Cotillard) hires Hugo Strange to help her and the police with his psychological profiling skills to catch Batman. Janice is romantically interested in the richest man in the city, Bruce Wayne, whom she runs into at high society parties. Another participant in these parties is Selina Kyle. At the same time Bane (Tom Hardy) arrives at Gotham after the events of TDK he intends to study the phenomenon of Batman and break him, which will enable him to take control of the new criminal underworld of freaks. Batman is on the run and can’t show himself openly during daytime. But at nighttime he gets a visit from Catwoman who tries to steal from him. That leads him to study Catwoman whom he becomes fascinated of. None the less he tries to stop her, but she is too quick for him. While Batman is out hunting Catwoman he gets surprised and caught by Bane who breaks him, but Catwoman rescues him at the last minute. It turns out Hugo Strange have had his own agenda all along: To take over the freaks. Hugo Strange learns how Bane was able to break Batman and realizes that he has to control Bane in order to control the freaks.

If Marion is Porter or Sofia, then it would be interesting to see if they explain why she has somewhat of a french accent. To put it quite bluntly Marion can't kick the French accent for ****, she's admitted has much. Eh, maybe it's moot. They could easily just leave it alone and I probably wouldn't have a problem with it.

Not really an issue for Porter.

I think that Porter has a lot of potential as the new DA. She could be applying pressure to Gordon to catch Batman, and possibly get him fired when he fails.

Janice Porter is an obvious choice for a new anti-btaman DA. I also wnat to see Strange, but with the latest news that is probably a long shot. As all new members do I'll give you a possible but unlikely suggestion for a plot:
New Israeli-American DA Janice Porter (Marion Cotillard) hires Hugo Strange to help her and the police with his psychological profiling skills to catch Batman. Janice is romantically interested in the richest man in the city, Bruce Wayne, whom she runs into at high society parties. Another participant in these parties is Selina Kyle. At the same time Bane (Tom Hardy) arrives at Gotham after the events of TDK he intends to study the phenomenon of Batman and break him, which will enable him to take control of the new criminal underworld of freaks. Batman is on the run and can’t show himself openly during daytime. But at nighttime he gets a visit from Catwoman who tries to steal from him. That leads him to study Catwoman whom he becomes fascinated of. None the less he tries to stop her, but she is too quick for him. While Batman is out hunting Catwoman he gets surprised and caught by Bane who breaks him, but Catwoman rescues him at the last minute. It turns out Hugo Strange have had his own agenda all along: To take over the freaks. Hugo Strange learns how Bane was able to break Batman and realizes that he has to control Bane in order to control the freaks.

So we have fascination within fascination?.. :awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"