The Dark Knight Rises A theory about an alternate TDKR with the Joker

A third film involving the joker would have been totally possible if Heath had not died. Christopher Nolan was very impressed by Heath's acting from the start of the batman trilogy. Heath was Nolan's first choice for batman before he completely turned it down for the first movie. So, seeing Chris Nolan making scripts in which the joker would be involved makes total sense. Yet, when Heath died he wasn't too sure on what to for the next movie which is why I believe he needed John and goyer to finish the new story in order to me the studios demand for the third movie release date.

I could see a situation where batman comes up against the riddler where the riddles and intellect reaches a point where batman had to seek guidance from the joker to help him capture the riddler since Nolan's batman solving skills weren't that great that coming up against the riddler would have been too much for Bruce, intellectually speaking.

No, I should be apologizing. I'm really sorry.

Sometimes I let my paranoia get the best of me, and truth be told I wasn't having the best day ( a lot of people had screwed me over throughout the day), by the time I came across the video, so I automatically thought you had done the same.

About the video: As much as a I hate cliches, maybe great minds do think alike.

Respect :up:

Joker was fine in 1 movie. This is a Batman series not a joker series, which is what it would have become had the joker been in more than 1 film.

Yeah there's no need for a villain to be in multiple movies. I find it unnecessary, even with the Joker, when you have such a long list of rogues in the gallery. It makes them steal the show from not only the other villains but also the main character.

I don't see a batman movie meant to be a trilogy from the start that involved the joker in the last two movies as series for the joker series. The joker could have had a minor role for the league of shadows new plan to restore order. The rumors that the joker might have been in the final movie in a Hannibal lector type role, such like the type in the silence of the lamb would had have a small part compared to the real threat. After all we see the league of shadows appear in the first and last movie even though with different characters assuming the role, but same philosophy behind the attack on batman and Gotham.

Yeah there's no need for a villain to be in multiple movies. I find it unnecessary, even with the Joker, when you have such a long list of rogues in the gallery. It makes them steal the show from not only the other villains but also the main character.

Funny you say that, because wasn't TDKR basically the same concept as BB, villain wise? League of Shadows, tech stolen from Wayne Enterprises, etc etc.

bane was more physical while Ras was more technical, sure. But it was essentially the same to me. I would've preferred Riddler, Hugo Strange, or someone similar. Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"