Jaws Viral in the Works

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
Some news has slipped from the studios of Universal of a viral game to air on Youtube on Jan 31st to promote the upcoming release of Jaws 35th Aniversary DVD, although the 35th Aniversary for Jaws is more than a year away rumors say that the viral could be related to a possible Jaws remake or sequal...

I am totally up for this :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/sharksforamity

Last edited:
Hell yes love the first 2 movies not so much 3d and Revenge :o

moonraker_jaws.jpg

:doom: :doom: :doom:

Ahahaha, lol, I can see where this viral is going, they are trying to get the viewers to suscribe thinking that they are (so called) saving the sharks, but all they are really doing is help promoting the video and if they are alot of suscribers and viewers im guessing this viral will continue and maybe expan??

Because so far we have 2 diffrent companys/organizations

Sharks for Amity
And Amity Pizza and Grill

So maybe each vid will have a new sponsar and maybe have their own sites?

cant wait to get some raw footage of people being attacked by sharks

if done right it could be a lot scarier than cloverfield

Probably won't be a remake (although I won't rule it out) but a sequel would be welcome.

Okay, if they're is even a hint of a remake, there will be blood.

A sequel? A very good sequel? Maybe.... But otherwise leaves this the hell alone. They already screwed up by making sequels.

Honestly, who the hell wants to see a remake? Sometimes I think that people are satisfied with the original and the studio only thinks otherwise.

Well, look at the brightside, we have a viral up our sleeves, did anyone watch EPISDODE 1 on the youtube page yet??

If its for a remake Roy Scheider cannot be replaced FACT!

I don't think a remake would be that bad. They could base it off the original book and not the movie you know.

Or this could be for the Jaws Special Edition that has been rumored for quite some time.

Though why in the world do we need another DVD edition? I already own the 25th and 30th Anniversery Editions. Universal better include something worthwhile to make me want to rebuy.

All I can say that even if we dont get a sequal/prequal/remake we do get a viral campaign which could have a decent story and maybe even some givaways like what the dark knight did.

So, anyways, lets target this discussion towards the viral and what you think, because i want viral discussion not sequal/remake discussion, so if you want i can make a thread for the new movie and a thread for the viral.

It would be kinda a waste of threads wouldn't it? Just saying...

I'll make a new thread if you want.

Thanks that'd be a awesome (I dont want to be looked upon being the JAWS guy)

Anyways, any thoughts on what could happen next in the virals?

Gotta see ol' Bruce sometime...

Where'd you find that quote anyway?

Ricky's favourite movies are Jurassic Park and ET.
I'll subscribe. :up:

Hey I just noticed that Jurassic Park and ET are both films by Steven Spielburg and Steven Spielburg directed JAWS, ahahaha lol thats pretty clever.

Hey I just noticed that Jurassic Park and ET are both films by Steven Spielburg and Steven Spielburg directed JAWS, ahahaha lol thats pretty clever.

Obvious post is obvious.

:oldrazz::woot:

I hate viral marketing. Penny Arcade got it right when they compared it to the scene in A Christmas Story where Ralphie uses his decoder ring and the secret message turns out to be "Drink more Ovaltine".

End result of this viral game? "Buy the Jaws dvd".

Or drink more ovaltine.

God, that would be a sick joke. Just imagine if that was the end result of the TDK virals.

I don't think a remake would be that bad. They could base it off the original book and not the movie you know.

The book was awful compared to the film, one of the few times that's ever happened, but it was. Just about the same, except with a needlessly added sub-plot with Brody's wife having an affair with Hooper.

Or drink more ovaltine.

God, that would be a sick joke. Just imagine if that was the end result of the TDK virals.

People would have went on killing sprees.
And I'm not even remotely joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"