Joblo on Ghost Rider

Exactly, this is a Marvel movie being made with Sony. I'm not the worlds biggest Ghost Rider fan, but I'm getting a great vibe from this project with the cast, artwork, and info we've received thus far.

where are all the positive choices. Everything is pretty negative.

I was intrigued initially, but the choices of the poll turned me off!:down

What a stupid poll. JoBlo sucks.

Thanks for the heads up Threshold

have half of these people even seen the new footage?? have any of them seen the new art?? no! these are the people who swore up and down that Elektra was going to be great and now they go around and try to lower the moral of really good movies! every guy knows who Ghost Rider is....and many that i have talked to ask me when we will see him on the big screen: they love the idea of a flamin' skull riding a hellcycle and thrashing guys with a chain!

heed not the words of these non-believers! they shalt burn in Hellfire!

Toxin

FlameHead said:
What a stupid poll. JoBlo sucks.

Thanks for the heads up Threshold

You´re absolutely right, FH.
JoBlo sucks big time. All the choices are bad, specially for us, hardcore fans.
But i have to agree with them on one: the change of the release date kind of hurt me. Not enough to change my feelings, no sir. NEVER!
But changing for being affraid of competition, i don´t know.
Kind of shows Sony´s faith on the project.
But, anyway, any time, any place: i´m on board, never left it.

BURNFOREVER said:
You´re absolutely right, FH.
JoBlo sucks big time. All the choices are bad, specially for us, hardcore fans.
But i have to agree with them on one: the change of the release date kind of hurt me. Not enough to change my feelings, no sir. NEVER!
But changing for being affraid of competition, i don´t know.
Kind of shows Sony´s faith on the project.
But, anyway, any time, any place: i´m on board, never left it.

The way I see it is that they really love the movie and realized that they hadn't sufficient time to promote it the way they wanted to. Therefor, it would only benifit them to push it back a while and spent some time and money on the promotion of it. I truly believe we'll see an incredible build to this movie that we wouldn't have seen if it were coming out in a couple of months.

Ah, who cares what that slightly weighted poll says? Those of us who've followed the development of this film for several years know there are many reasons to expect it to turn out great. And I'm talkin' about facts, friends, not hunches.

:)

What a BS poll. 4 of the 6 choices are negative, one just says Eva Mendez, and there's only 1 lousy choice if you kind of liked it or loved it. Besides...what freaking trailer are the talking about. LOL Stupid arses. There was some footgae that was shown,and then MSJ treated us to a small clip but no real trailer has been released. Punks, and how would changing a release date affect your interest. When Feb 2007 comes you'll be in the seats and the date won't effect anything.

i voted great!

why do so many people hate it!!!??

is it because its GR or because of any the cast/crew???

It's because people suck.

If you haven't voted yet, do so folks!

They hate because most people thought Daredevil was weak and delays often raise concerns among the fanboy crowds.

Now when it comes to DareDevil I luckily had never read a DD comic before seeing the movie so I went in with an open mind, not knowing what to expect.

So I personally was blown away by it.

I even quite liked Electra

Kuato said:
They hate because most people thought Daredevil was weak and delays often raise concerns among the fanboy crowds.

I believe they hate it because they're people who hate everything. The same people who hate DD today made that judgement before even seeing it I say.

Delays don't always mean bad things. With this much CGI, the more time available, the better. Plus, Sony didn't want to bury it with this summers movies because they love the product and want to see it shine.

Kuato said:
"I even quite liked Electra"

Sinner.:eek:

What's wrong with Electra?

It was a good 90 minute or so "nothing better to do so I might as well watch this" flick.

At least i didn't say I liked Catwoman

Electra is MARVEL and that is good enough for me

Just tweaking your niblets a bit. Elektra had some promising stuff in it but I thought the film on the whole was shoddy. Don't get me wrong I didn't waste my time...I just don't think it is good enough to see a second time.

Kuato said:
Just tweaking your niblets a bit. Elektra had some promising stuff in it but I thought the film on the whole was shoddy. Don't get me wrong I didn't waste my time...I just don't think it is good enough to see a second time.

I own the DVD

it was a case of buy four for twenty pounds or ten pounds each.

So it was either Electra or Catwoman

Yes I know that sounds like four for the price of two but it was advertised as buy 4 for twenty pounds so who am I to argue with marketing?

Just tell me one thing; You didn't buy Crapwoman did you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"