John Turturro IS Carmine Falcone.

The relationship between Falcone and Selina looks like it's going to be really interesting. And from a fanboy perspective it's just really cool to see those scars on his cheek.

I was somewhat in "wait and see" mode about this casting choice, but I think he looks damn great. Mustache and scars contribute to the vibe of a gangster from the old times. He looks like he belongs to the peace-making sit down in The Godfather.

He... he doesn't look that much like him, to be fair. I mean he has a moustache..

Is that really the sole criteria that we're basing this on? :funny: Anyways fwiw I think Tom Wilkinson was a great Falcone, despite the somewhat parodic accent.
I love Tom Wilkinson but he is so bad in Begins lol. The one two punch of Katie Holmes doubling slapping Bruce and then Wilkinson’s Bugsy Malone gangster threatening him is the low point in all the Nolan series.

I just want to know if we actually get to SEE Selina give him the scars and if the pic is before or after the event

I guess I'll take a flashback if I have to but I wanted to see the whole thing play out in real time if that makes any sense

I hope he is, I definitely think we'll see a bit of that conversation on the stairs from the March shoot

It's a little comforting at least to see that comic book creators are no more imaginative in their fancastings than actual fans lol.

This guy is thin and wears glasses in a popular role of his, so naturally he'd be perfect for this character who is thin and wears glasses.

I mean, yes. Turturro would have been perfect.

Hadn’t done a Turturro Tom Wilkinson merge yet

DB6C56A1-1A23-40B4-90B0-1FCD95B65E9B.jpeg

With curlier hair and Jack Klugman’s nose

Probably first 25-45, the timeline based on the first trailer is really interesting, so many things could go in so many orders.
Agreed. It's pretty insane how much we really don't know about this movie haha. That makes it even more exciting.

Get the feeling that'll change after the weekend, a lot more context. Second trailers tend to lay heavier on the dialogue, and if the movie indeed features narration we may get a glimpse of that.

Obviously there'll be surprises they'll keep close to the chest, but we should have a clearer picture of this thing by this time next week.

Agreed. It's pretty insane how much we really don't know about this movie haha. That makes it even more exciting.
Yeah I was just thinking about that, we know so many bits and pieces but basically no connective tissue, Its very exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"