Johnny Depp to Play Whitey Bulger in Black Mass

HiQ1nkL.jpg

Looks intense though. Those eyes! Dayum. :wow:

Hell Yes! Excited to see Depp in this.

anyone else think he kind of looks like a balding Ray Liotta here?

Johnny Depp with blue eyes is creepy as hell.

Everyone with blue eyes is creepy as hell. Because blue eyes are creepy as hell.

*stares at screen with blue eyes*
*smiles*

That trailer.

So good. This film is officially on my radar.

Alright, alright, alright! THIS is the kinda thing I wanted to see. Awesome trailer. Haven't been able to get a real gangster fix since Boardwalk Empire ended and I can't remember the last time I saw a good one at the actual movies.

This isn't an Edward Scissorhands sequel, so not quite. :o

But it is an improvement.

Depp never got on my radar until Donnie Brasco so yeah, this is the one I fell in love with.

Damn.

I hope to finally see Depp give a damn about acting. He looks great here.

I hope RDJ would do the same.

I wasn't aware he ever stopped. He does have a little movie coming out next week.

:wow:

the Johnny i love is back! very intense and creepy

the laugh was very Joker like

Johnny Depp vs Leonardo DiCaprio for the 2016 OSCAR?

It'd make for an interesting race.

Now this is the type of movie that Depp should be doing.

I wonder if there will be some sort of mention of Bulger's 2011 arrest in California.

That would be amazing...but I have a feeling that Eddie Redmayne (The Danish Girl) will be gunning for a consecutive win.

The trailer would have made an awesome Joker scene. Especially the ending where Depp laughs.

The year Leo could finally get his Oscar, Depp actually gets it in his comeback role. It's just so comical. :funny:

But this was an excellent trailer. Depp is chilling and looks to be acting again. I'll be seeing this if its buzz is good.

Last edited:
Wait, I didn't know that Kevin Bacon was in this movie. Cool. Also, one of Bulger's most notable physical characteristics was his piercing blue eyes. It looks like they got that down pat.

Nice trailer was good, looking forward to this

It's really nice to see Depp giving a damn again. :up:

You know what's funny, this teaser is getting all kinds of positive buzz. And yet technically, Depp is STILL playing a "weirdo covered in make-up." IDK, the irony is just amusing to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"