The Dark Knight Joker Card in Begins?

I know this probably isn't the proper forum, but it gets the most attention currently so: Question for all of you bat-fanatics...

Can anyone tell me where exactly the artwork for the Batman Begins Joker card came from? It's not from "Arkham Asylum" like IMDB claims. It seems to me that I had seen it somewhere before Begins. Anyone? Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

I believe it's a classic Gary Larson.

I think nothing of it at that point, but in TDK as the film progesses, obviously the situation will get out of hand.

Well, getting back on topic...

I have no idea where that card came from.

It's the same card that's burning in the TDK trailer.

does anyone have a pic of the Joker card used in Batman 89?

Anybody notice that he says armed robbery, and double homicide. I think he might be talking about what happens in the Dark Knight prologue with joker robbing the bank.

Anybody notice that he says armed robbery, and double homicide. I think he might be talking about what happens in the Dark Knight prologue with joker robbing the bank.

No - that scene is in continuity with TDK. I'll explain using my Trailer #2 analysis:

Reference pics

Point 10

(10A-1 – 10A-3) ----- 00:45

Gordon is walking towards the steps to a building and proceeding to walk up them. There are a lot of reporters taking pictures and trying to get a statement. Take a look at 10A-3. The steps have a particular shape to them – the front of the building has several recessions. If you look also at REF 8, you can see that the steps match those in 10A-3. The recessions in the building must be for both windows and the entrance seen in REF 8.

This building is Gotham National Bank. We can only assume that the hubbub surrounding the bank has to do with the heist that Joker pulls in the prologue.

plus there were four homicides at the bank robbery. not two

does anyone have a pic of the Joker card used in Batman 89?

anyone? where's a good site for screenshots?

I know this probably isn't the proper forum, but it gets the most attention currently so: Question for all of you bat-fanatics...

Can anyone tell me where exactly the artwork for the Batman Begins Joker card came from? It's not from "Arkham Asylum" like IMDB claims. It seems to me that I had seen it somewhere before Begins. Anyone? Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

they might have said it was arkham asylum becuz, the joker drawing at the end it look very similar, but my guess is that someone working on the movie came up with it just like all the other joker card set to appaer in TDK
ArkhamAsylum-106.jpg

No - that scene is in continuity with TDK. I'll explain using my Trailer #2 analysis:

Reference pics

Point 10

(10A-1 – 10A-3) ----- 00:45

Gordon is walking towards the steps to a building and proceeding to walk up them. There are a lot of reporters taking pictures and trying to get a statement. Take a look at 10A-3. The steps have a particular shape to them – the front of the building has several recessions. If you look also at REF 8, you can see that the steps match those in 10A-3. The recessions in the building must be for both windows and the entrance seen in REF 8.

This building is Gotham National Bank. We can only assume that the hubbub surrounding the bank has to do with the heist that Joker pulls in the prologue.

Yeah you're right. Well it was just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"