The Dark Knight The Joker Card Library - NO DISCUSSION

Go for it! I'm glad you like it!

Also, do you mind if I post this over at the RPF Joker thread?

Anything without a stamp is trash. Seriously, once the cards were going for like 150 on eBay, the market was flooded with counterfeit. It was insane.

Anything without a stamp is trash. Seriously, once the cards were going for like 150 on eBay, the market was flooded with counterfeit. It was insane.
As I mentioned before, the stamps don't mean anything. They passed out cards that were not stamped once they ran out of stamped cards and I was given a sealed deck directly from a :ninja: and obviously they were not stamped.

The printouts and scans are meant for people who don't want to pay $150 for them. :oldrazz: The deck also came in a distinctive box, so if someone finds a full deck for sale, they can post a pic of the box here and I'll tell you if the box is legit. Otherwise if someone has a good scan of the card they can print out, there's not much use for a "real" card.

Haha, pretty sure when fake cards were going for $100+ they were trying to make money, not help us out by printing cheaper versions of the card.

But your right, they did pass out non-stamped cards. I really wish they hadn't, I like the stamps a lot.

I prefer the cards without the stamps. Without the stamp they are identical to the ones used in filming. As Anita pointed out ages ago, the cards given out by 42E were essentially the same ones used in filming, only they were production made decks. I have a legit deck, I have a deck from the poker set (it has printed WB trademark on the backside of the cards), and I have fan-made replicas. You can clearly tell the difference between the originals and the fakes.

Haha, pretty sure when fake cards were going for $100+ they were trying to make money, not help us out by printing cheaper versions of the card.

But your right, they did pass out non-stamped cards. I really wish they hadn't, I like the stamps a lot.
They probably didn't expect THAT many people to be at each location. Remember that it was one person doing all the stamping. :funny: When you work behind-the-scenes on these games, you basically don't sleep until it's over. They've always been a small company, they try to do the best they can. Handing out non-stamped cards was definitely a better option than not having enough cards at all. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"