The Dark Knight The Joker Card Library - NO DISCUSSION

28042008322.jpg

these are from Chicago...some of the same....
I would have liked it if they were all different...but I understand that would take a lot more time and effort....
So I am happy with these!

small1.jpg

small2.jpg

small3.jpg

small4.jpg

:wow:

these are from Chicago...some of the same....
I would have liked it if they were all different...but I understand that would take a lot more time and effort....
So I am happy with these!

small4.jpg

That's the same one I got, the weird Cyclops one with the red dragon on the back.

never got around to posting mine so here you go...
2628778944_8ca34ff49c_o.jpg

2627960711_8bc9a34dba_o.jpg

and now here are the high res

San Diego Comic Con '07, contemplative gargoyle
dscn2642zk0.jpg

dscn2643fl3.jpg

Mine still has some grime and greasepaint on it from that day!:p

The same one has been posted and this is not a good shot, but I wanted to post it still....got it in Chicago stamped for the scavenger hunt for WSS itsallpartoftheplan

It's All Part Of The Plan! TORONTO,CANADA
DSC00398.jpg

Resurrecting this thread, with updates!

I have an entire pack of Joker cards, thanks to a very special, very awesome :ninja:. I was actually told there were 2 printing runs of Joker cards, which explains why I'm missing these two that I have on my computer:

zcard-28.jpg
card9.jpg

Anyone who has these cards, willing to scan a more high-res version of them?

I'm still pondering whether or not to do a massive compilation of the ARG, which is why I'd like these cards scanned. A 42E minion was thinking of doing one, but he said there were 400 websites/updates he had to compile, and it would only be for company promotion anyway, so he decided not to take it on. :funny:

Also, these aren't official TDK Joker cards, but still fairly important to the ARG, so...any more high-res scans? Pwetty pwease?
My IBIHDT cards:

J1.jpg
J2-1.jpg
J3.jpg

For those of you who are curious, there are 47 cards in the deck, at least for this run. I haven't seen anyone with the other run (there was a guy selling authentic Joker card packs on ebay), which must have been earlier. Despite that, the 2 aforementioned cards are the only ones I've seen that isn't included in the official deck.

As for the stamps on the cards from the trailer game, WB wanted them. No other reason, other than to make a poor 42E minion busy by having him hand-stamp hundreds of cards.

Once I get all 47 cards scanned, I'll put it all into a zip file for your perusal. Some of them are really quite funny and/or disturbing.

Resurrecting this thread, with updates!

I have an entire pack of Joker cards, thanks to a very special, very awesome :ninja:. I was actually told there were 2 printing runs of Joker cards, which explains why I'm missing these two that I have on my computer:

zcard-28.jpg
card9.jpg

Anyone who has these cards, willing to scan a more high-res version of them?

I'm still pondering whether or not to do a massive compilation of the ARG, which is why I'd like these cards scanned. A 42E minion was thinking of doing one, but he said there were 400 websites/updates he had to compile, and it would only be for company promotion anyway, so he decided not to take it on. :funny:

Also, these aren't official TDK Joker cards, but still fairly important to the ARG, so...any more high-res scans? Pwetty pwease?

For those of you who are curious, there are 47 cards in the deck, at least for this run. I haven't seen anyone with the other run (there was a guy selling authentic Joker card packs on ebay), which must have been earlier. Despite that, the 2 aforementioned cards are the only ones I've seen that isn't included in the official deck.

As for the stamps on the cards from the trailer game, WB wanted them. No other reason, other than to make a poor 42E minion busy by having him hand-stamp hundreds of cards.

Once I get all 47 cards scanned, I'll put it all into a zip file for your perusal. Some of them are really quite funny and/or disturbing.

coool where is the zip file?:yay:

Hi, this is my first post on Superhero Hype. First, I want to thank Anita for scanning her deck of Joker cards. I took these scans and modified each of them to incorporate a 0.125-inch bleed margin, so that one can easily produce double-sided, full-bleed cards without having to worry too much about precision. After all, most printers aren't 100% consistent with the exact position of the printing area between pages.

Here is a PDF file consisting of 12 letter-sized pages, each with four (2 x 2) card images.

The idea is to print out as many double-sided copies as you want on letter-sized card stock, align your paper cutter or ruler with the black lines, and cut through the stack. Then round the corners, dirty up the cards, and you're good to go!

I hope some of you will find this useful. I haven't tried printing it out yet myself, so please let me know how they turn out!

(Note: Because I was trying to create full-bleed images from non-full-bleed scans, it goes without saying that the trimmed cards will not be an entirely-accurate reproduction of the originals.)

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first post on Superhero Hype. First, I want to thank Anita for scanning her deck of Joker cards. I took these scans and modified each of them to incorporate a 0.125-inch bleed margin, so that one can easily produce double-sided, full-bleed cards without having to worry too much about precision. After all, most printers aren't 100% consistent with the exact position of the printing area between pages.

Here is a PDF file consisting of 12 letter-sized pages, each with four (2 x 2) card images.

The idea is to print out as many double-sided copies as you want on letter-sized card stock, align your paper cutter or ruler with the black lines, and cut through the stack Then round the corners, dirty up the cards, and you're good to go!

I hope some of you will find this useful. I haven't tried printing it out yet myself, so please let me know how they turn out!

(Note: Because I was trying to create full-bleed images from non-full-bleed scans, it goes without saying that the trimmed cards will not be an entirely-accurate reproduction of the originals.)
Hey that's pretty awesome!

Could I use that .pdf in my compilation? It's coming along nicely (finished all the investigation pages phew!), although I still have yet to figure out how I'm going to code the timeline...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"