The Dark Knight The Joker Card Library - NO DISCUSSION

Andrizzle

"I believe in BATMAN."
Reaction score
This is a thread for quality pictures of Joker cards only. Not a thread for discussion of your favorite card, or of trading cards, or of buying cards. That should be left to PMs or the trade thread, or the stamped card thread. Any posts not containing pictures of Joker cards will be deleted by the Moderators.

While we do have a page from the wiki that offers pictures of many of the Joker cards, they are only partial pictures and we know there are now more than 26 Joker cards. Hence this thread.

Please include pictures of both the back and the front of your card(s) and indicate which back belongs to which card. Please tell what the cards are from (cakes, bowling, care pack, etc). If your post contains a stamped card, please indicate which city it is from.

The non-stamped card is from Operation Slipknot, and the stamped card if from the Chicago trailer screening. The cards are in the same position in each shot:

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

I can't post pics, but here is my Joker card from Philly.

smaleryz5.th.jpg

For anyone intersted in a cleaned-up-for-print version of vuperman's generously donated image:

mycard.jpg

This one is from Chicago.

jokercard1.jpg

jokercard2.jpg

Each one I saw was unique. You'll notice that the back of this one corresponds to the back of one of the cards in the trailer (with all the burning cards). I bet each card handed out corresponds to one in that scene.

Another San Francisco WSS card (my dad's):

63y3oh.jpg

27xle2e.jpg

The ones with the green stamps are from Philly.

*Edit: If you want the big images just go here, click on the image you want and then click on "Get Original Uploaded Photo"

j2-vi.jpg

j2-vi.jpg

j3-vi.jpg

j4-vi.jpg

j5-vi.jpg

j6-vi.jpg

These are from the Dallas trailer screening. I also aquired the (empty) card box from one of the goons...good stuff!

dallasjokercardstg5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"