Josh Hartnett Toplining 30 Days of Night

HR please tell me you have seen Hostage before?

Yes, and a bunch of the other movies mentioned in here.

i say Alpha Dog and Hostage were Fosters best performances

I just remember liking the film, thinking Willis was awesome as usual and that the director shot it really well, using some great lighting and visuals.

I just remember liking the film, thinking Willis was awesome as usual and that the director shot it really well, using some great lighting and visuals.

willis did a great job, and the story was great too

I told a friend to go see this and he hated it...I thought for sure this was gonna hold up well...but i keep reading more about people trashing it....i thought this movie was great and a better pick over saw for the halloween movie season.

I finally got around to finishing the movie and I really enjoyed it. I guess to compare it to any other kind of vampire movie, it's the best since the first Blade I suppose.

The movie gets a good reaction when Eben decides to turn himself to save Stella and when he kills Marlow.

-TNC

its quite amazing how at the end Stella wasn't burned alive, but Eben sadly did

its quite amazing how at the end Stella wasn't burned alive, but Eben sadly did
Haven't seen the movie yet, but in the comics Stella didn't become a vampire in 30DoN, so why would she have burned?

Haven't seen the movie yet, but in the comics Stella didn't become a vampire in 30DoN, so why would she have burned?
do you want me to tell you, or do you want to watch the movie

I seen the movie and still don't know what you're referring to.
stella was going to burn or get slaughtered by the vampires because she was hiding underneath the car, right next to the flames and the vampires, thats why eben went to save her

stella was going to burn or get slaughtered by the vampires because she was hiding underneath the car, right next to the flames and the vampires, thats why eben went to save her
I know that, but what does that have to do with Eben burning away in the sunrise?

Yeah, I didn't get it either...

Saw the movie this week.

I liked it was cool, I also just ordered the novel.

Very gross in places lol lots of blood.

Only one thing, I would have liked a back histroy about the vampires why they became like that or where there from really etc etc. So hope the novel answers them.

Ending was sad :( I was like awww lol.

It was an okay movie, I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either. Great ending though, I just wish they would've punctuated the

Punch through the head
a little more, the way they showed it didn't come off as being satisfying for me.

Saw this today and liked it a lot, the first movie to make vampires scary again for a LONG time, and i liked Hartnett when i dont normally do, MG was good as well, and Mark Boone Junior was excellent IMO.

Some great set-pieces and tense moments, gave it an 8 on the poll but rated it more like a 7.5/10.

Did anyone else think the ending set up a sequel as well?

i dont think hes saying she turned into a vampire. i think he's saying how Ebens decision was stupid, because in the end she could have stayed under the car because the fire didnt go near it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"