Judge Dredd Reboot!! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mania.com/judge-dredd-calls-reboot-court-into-session_article_111690.html

JUDGE DREDD calls reboot court into session
By: Rob M. Worley
Date: Thursday, December 11, 2008
Source: Judge Dredd Facebook Group

Here's a character that's ripe for a reboot: 'Judge Dredd'. The mega-popular British sci fi character has had the Hollywood treatment once before in the 1995 film that starred Sylvester Stallone as the title character. The movie was bad enough to make Mania's Top 15 Worst Superhero Movies of all time.
Ever since 2002, Rebellion (who holds the rights to the character) has been working to relaunch the film franchise. Back then they had ambitious plans to film back-to-back Dredd movies, In 2003 Shorline Entertainment got involved to finance the films with an eye on going into production that year. It didn't happen.
Well, now it appears that there's a new plan for bringing the Judge back to the big screen. Edward Mazmanian, he of the many and varied comic book movie groups on FaceBook, has uncovered info at ShowBizData.com about this new development.
According to the info, which he's duplciated at the Judge Dredd Movie Group, the new film is a joint production between DNA Films and Fox Searchlight. Allon Reich ('28 Weeks Later) is producing. Alex Garldan ('28 Days Later', 'Sunshine'). The production is currently seeking a director.
With the current dominance of comic book movies, the time may be right for a Judge Dredd that truly captures the scale of the Megacities and the black humor of the comics.
What do you think? Are you looking forward to a Judge Dredd movie? Lets hear your dreamcasting suggestions! Post your comments below...

DREDD:
- Been wondering when you'd remember you left your incredibly comfortable helmet at base.
ANDERSON:
- Sir, that incredibly comfortable helmet interferes with my psychotic abilities!

INTRODUCING THE NEW:
Ultra-Downy-34-fl-oz-Source-Amazon.jpg

PROUD SPONSOR OF THE
MEGA-CITY ONE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT!

Seriously, not once have I watched the Stallone film and spared a single thought to muse on how protective the helmet might actually be. Little things like eyes being on the forehead I find somewhat more distracting.
It's hardly on the forehead. More like the cross is way too big, and limits visibility. Check that scheme I made:

Then we stay on each own opinion. I consider new helmet much more appealing and gritty. Nobody has made a better one yet. Minty guys made pretty much Stallone helmet, only with the cross.

Design is different, it's bigger, it doesn't have the little extra bits at the chin level...
Lines are recognizable.

Seriously, its no closer to the Stallone helmet than the Minty versions are.
Minty helmets are almost exact copies of comic book helmets. It's good, but it doesn't work with gritty world of new Dredd movie. More of that, that design is obsolete.

Unless the actor playing Judge Lex has curiously placed eyes, no, they are not.
Check that illustration above.

Once again, they don't have a movie budget to play with. Their helmets are still better designed than the ones in this.
Do they look like in the comic books? Oh yeah. Do they fit new Dredd movie? Hell no.

Last edited:
wobbly said:
No it isn't :huh: Design is different, it's bigger, it doesn't have the little extra bits at the chin level...
This is the original Dredd design:
judgedredd05sy5.jpg

JudgeDreddStatueofJudgement.jpg

Between the Sly helm and the Urban helm, the latter seems (along with the whole concept of the suit itself to a certain extent - ie. the size of the shoulder pads) to have taken very much inspiration from this rather than the current comic one which Slys is based on.

Last edited:
It's hardly on the forehead. More like the cross is way too big, and limits visibility. Check that scheme I made:

Sorry, you just proved my point. That's the best picture of the questionable eyes and they are still too high up!!

Then we stay on each own opinion. I consider new helmet much more appealing and gritty. Nobody has made a better one yet. Minty guys made pretty much Stallone helmet, only with the cross.
No, they obviously did not.

Lines are recognizable.
You said the helmet was 'almost untouched'. Seriously, if 'some lines are recognisable' equates to 'almost untouched' you may as well say Nolan's Batman is almost untouched from Adam West's. Hey, the ears are recognisable after all.

Sorry, but no. This new helmet is not based on anything from the Stallone flick for the sake of so called recognisability. I don't care what fibs someone from the production might have said, the evidence is in the photo's for all to see.

Minty helmets are almost exact copies of comic book helmets.
One minute they made the Stallone helmet with a cross, now it's the comic book one. It's one or the other so make up your mind.
It's good, but it doesn't work with gritty world of new Dredd movie.
Oh really...?

DreddMK3.jpg

More of that, that design is obsolete.
Seeing as the new design is awfully close to the Minty one, just oversized with buggered up eyelets, I fail to see how it can be considered "obsolete".
Check that illustration above.
I did. You have the placement of the actors eyes about right, and as such the eyelets on his are still a little too high. And that is the best example. All the pics with the main guy, Dredd, are closer to the guy you half way cut off, where they are even higher.
Do they look like in comic strips? Oh yeah. Do they fit new Dredd movie? Hell no.
See above example. That manip was made using the Minty helmet.

Last edited:
This is the original Dredd design:
judgedredd05sy5.jpg

JudgeDreddStatueofJudgement.jpg

Between the Sly helm and the Urban helm, the latter seems (along with the whole concept of the suit itself to a certain extent - ie. the size of the shoulder pads) to have taken very much inspiration from this rather than the current comic one which Slys is based on.

I am well aware of the original Dredd design. Sadly, I'm old enough to have bought that comic the first time round :cwink:

And agree the new suit as a whole harkens back to that one (not a bad thing). The new helmet though doesn't. That a sleaker helmet, the kind that apparently doesn't offer enough protection to be 'realistic'.

Last edited:
After reading some of the comments in the old thread about the size of Stallone's Dredd helmet not being realistic [because it didnt look like it would offer much protection] yet this one does [because it looks more akin to a motorcycle helmet etc] - I guess that I must've missed the part were the movie helmet must actually have to offer protection to the wearer, as opposed to simply being a prop that's part of the costume.

Last I heard, items seen on film don't actually have to be able to do the things which they are depicted as doing in that film.

Sorry, you just proved my point. That's the best picture of the questionable eyes and they are still too high up!!

I updated my picture a little, corrected small mistake.

No, they obviously did not.
It's of the same proportions. Only different lines.

You said the helmet was 'almost untouched'. Seriously, if 'some lines are recognisable' equates to 'almost untouched' you may as well say Nolan's Batman is almost untouched from Adam West's. Hey, the ears are recognisable after all.
Now it's an overstatement from you.
Not some lines - but almost all lines.
As for Batman. Basic thing - cape, ears, mask, bat symbol on the chest - is the same. But completely different worlds. Don't you agree that Urban and Minty are faithful to the original, unlike Stallone? Because the main element absents. Design of the visor.
And I referred to overall design of the movie. Comic book Dredd isn't gritty, isn't close to realistic. It's all over the top. So the only thing, that is almost untouched in the movie is the the helmet. And the badge. Everything else was almost completely revised for the needs of production.

Sorry, but no. This new helmet is not based on anything from the Stallone flick for the sake of so called recognisability. I don't care what fibs someone from the production might have said, the evidence is in the photo's for all to see.
Read me carefully, please. I didn't say that it's based on Stallone's flick. It's based on comic books. And it was made with a great respect to the original. That's why it's the only thing in the new movie, that resembles the original design.

One minute they made the Stallone helmet with a cross, now it's the comic book one. It's one or the other so make up your mind.
Who they? If you speak about Minty guys, then yes, it looks closer to Stallone, only with the cross on the nose bridge area. But that's how comic book helmet looks.

Oh really...?
Your visor is too small.

Seeing as the new design is awfully close to the Minty one, just oversized with buggered up eyelets, I fail to see how it can be considered "obsolete".
It's understandable. It's like car design. Car has the same parts for about 100 years. But lines become more optimised, more ergonomic, more aerodynamic and so on. So does this helmet. Yes, it's not finished, it has unsolved problems, but it looks more impressive than the original. Again, it looks really great on 3/4 view, or side view. Really great. Like here, for example:

tumblr_lr5thg54Ck1qb4k7io1_500.png

See above example. That manip was made using the Minty helmet.
Sorry, but it doesn't look right. Different design eras.

After reading some of the comments in the old thread about the size of Stallone's Dredd helmet not being realistic [because it didnt look like it would offer much protection] yet this one does [because it looks more akin to a motorcycle helmet etc] - I guess that I must've missed the part were the movie helmet must actually have to offer protection to the wearer, as opposed to simply being a prop that's part of the costume.

Last I heard, items seen on film don't actually have to be able to do the things which they are depicted as doing in that film.

Apparently we both missed the lesson that should have told us otherwise.
I guess that simply assuming that the materials of the future might have developed sufficiently that a man no longer need wear a great big dome on his bonce to be protected isn't realistic either.

Easier to make fun of a more form fitting helmet than to use a bit of imagination I suppose.

Depends on a movie. Everybody loved gritty approach in Nolan's Batman movies.

WAIT WAIT WAIT! Stop the presses here! So, you're telling me Doc Browns DeLorean couldn't travel in time :wow: :csad:

I updated my picture a little, corrected small mistake.
Sorry, your best example is still too high.
It's of the same proportions. Only different lines.
Not really. Their sides angle out, Stallone's do not. They didn't base their version on Stallone's, they based it on the comic.
Now it's an overstatement from you.
Obviously :cwink: That was the point, to illustrate just what a huge leap you were making.
Not some lines - but almost all lines.
Ok, you go back to this later. Your original comment read as suggesting this new design has all the same lines as the Stallone one. That was that I was contesting, because it obviously does not.
Don't you agree that Urban and Minty are faithful to the original, unlike Stallone? Because the main element absents. Design of the visor.
On the visor alone? Sure.
On the suit as whole? Not quite so much.
On the character, which will be the most important thing, definitely.
And I referred to overall design of the movie. Comic book Dredd isn't gritty, isn't close to realistic. It's all over the top. So the only thing, that is almost untouched in the movie is the the helmet. And the badge. Everything else was almost completely revised for the needs of production.
See, that was what I was asking before. Totally agree it has all the right elements from the comic book helmet. They just put them together wrong.

Read me carefully, please. I didn't say that it's based on Stallone's flick. It's based on comic books. And it was made with a great respect to the original. That's why it's the only thing in the new movie, that resembles the original design.
Yup, we cleared that up.

Who they? If you speak about Minty guys, then yes, it looks closer to Stallone, only with the cross on the nose bridge area. But that's how comic book helmet looks.

Hey, your the one who brought it up: "Minty guys made pretty much Stallone helmet, only with the cross."

They obviously did not. They made their own helmet based on the books (the art of Steve Dillon in particular I would say).

Your visor is too small.

Your failing to take into account a one minor factor, and one very important one.
The minor is that your nose line is a little too high so your estimated eyeline should be a bit lower. Agreed my visor should still have been a little higher, but not by as much as you have made out there.

The important factor though is that it was a quick manip. It wasn't designed to be anatomically spot on, it was designed to show how utterly false your comment on the Minty helmet not working in this film's setting is.

So, rather than dwell on my slight misplacement on the visor, how about addressing that?

It's understandable. It's like car design. Car has the same parts for about 100 years. But lines become more optimised, more ergonomic, more aerodynamic and so on. So does this helmet.
Condescension? How cute.

And not comparable at all. Seriously...:doh:

There are only 2 significant differences between the 'obsolete' Minty helmet (as used in the above manip) and this movies one:

1) This one is bigger.
2) This one's eyelets are off kilter.

That has nothing to do with 'optimization', 'aerodynamics', or any such rubbish. It is simply the choice of the numpty they got in to design the bloody things.

Yes, it's not finished, it has unsolved problems, but it looks more impressive than the original. Again, it looks really great on 3/4 view, or side view. Really great. Like here, for example:

tumblr_lr5thg54Ck1qb4k7io1_500.png

Sorry, but it doesn't look right. Different design eras.
It's ok in that shot, but you can forget about going down that 'design eras' route.

Understand this. All of the excuses I've seen brought up are quite frankly bullsh#t.

You like the thing? that's great. Good for you. I am genuinely happy if anyone likes it and will be even happier if a lot of people like the film.

Because I like Judge Dredd. I want to see him do well on film.

But spare us the crap excuses for a design choice that many do not like.
We've gone from it having to be that big to fit a human head, its more realistic to have a great big dome on his bonce, now it's an evolution in the design....

No. Whoever they got in to design the things decided to build them that way, the director signed off on it, and now we're lumped with it. It is as simple as that, let's not pretend otherwise.

I think we both made our points clear. Some will agree with them, some won't.

It's ok in that shot, but you can forget about going down that 'design eras' route.

I don't need to forget anything. It's obvious, that designs from 80s and 90s requite adaptation and revision. You just can't take an original helmet and put it into movie without any changes.

Understand this. All of the excuses I've seen brought up are quite frankly bullsh#t.

I honestly tried to understand what exactly people don't like about the helmet or other designs. That's my explanation for design choices, which were made. If they're bull***** to you, well, OK. They aren't for me.

You like the thing? that's great. Good for you. I am genuinely happy if anyone likes it and will be even happier if a lot of people like the film. Because I like Judge Dredd. I want to see him do well on film.

I do like almost everything about Dredd movie from what I've seen or read so far. Considering available budget, style and the story.

But spare us the crap excuses for a design choice that many do not like.
We've gone from it having to be that big to fit a human head, its more realistic to have a great big dome on his bonce, now it's an evolution in the design....

You clearly overreact to my assumptions and explanations. Like many people do about the helmet. I clearly see ideas behind their decisions. They wanted to make it look more simplified in lines, more sharp, more geometric. And they achieved some of these. Some views are awesome, some not. Here's where they went with it:

They went for a perfect square against rounded up trapezoid on the original helmet. So it would look less goofy and egg-like. That's why this helmet looks better from the side. At the same time, that's where the problem comes from. It looks like a dome at certain light setup. Not exactly because of the square shape, but because that square dictated other lines.

No. Whoever they got in to design the things decided to build them that way, the director signed off on it, and now we're lumped with it. It is as simple as that, let's not pretend otherwise

Common folk devided into two parts. Fans of 2000 AD say - just give us the original helmet from comic books! Fans of Stallone/Dredd '95 - give us Sly and smaller helmet. Looks like both of these were ignored. Personally, I think, it was obviously right choice. We both can agree, that it can be optimized a little bit more with both size and visor placement.

You can say, I don't care, I just don't like it. Well, you have a right to say that. Some people like it, some - don't. Many people don't like new Catwoman costume. Many people aren't happy with knight suit of Batman, with his voice. So what. Do those thing make movies bad? No. I don't see any reason for hysteria. To me, it looks just like a typical futuristic riot gear with Judge Dredd comic book elements. Great color, mass and lines. I may change my opinion after I see the trailer, but for now, I'm happy.

I think we both made our points clear. Some will agree with them, some won't.
I don't need to forget anything. It's obvious, that designs from 80s and 90s requite adaptation and revision. You just can't take an original helmet and put it into movie without any changes.

And yet they have not changed the helmet's basic design rendering your era's nonsense completely invalid. That's the point you have conveniently ignored. The bigger size has nothing to do with when the comic helmet was designed. That's why a Minty scaled helmet design does work just as well, because the basic design is very similar! (the scaling for the Minty numbers obviously works better).

I honestly tried to understand what exactly people don't like about the helmet or other designs. That's my explanation for design choices, which were made. If they're bull***** to you, well, OK. They aren't for me.
Ok then. That's what you honestly think. I honestly think you are kidding yourself.

I do like almost everything about Dredd movie from what I've seen or read so far. Considering available budget, style and the story.
I'm on the fence with the story. Never keen on a made up for the film villain when the character has an impressive rogue's gallery to pick one from. But from the sounds of it Dredd's character will be spot on, so I'm looking forward to that.
You clearly overreact to my assumptions and explanations. Like many people do about the helmet.
I would have to agree that I have. Been a slow day so I've been bored for much of it.

Thing is I don't have an issue with anyone liking the helmet. Others have expressed they like it, that's fine by me.

But I do get annoyed when some poster comes along, you as point of fact, and tries to tell me the helmet looks big because the shoulder pads are smaller. An honest attempt to invalidate my opinion is one thing, insulting my intelligence is another.

I clearly see ideas behind their decisions. They wanted to make it look more simplified in lines, more sharp, more geometric. And they achieved some of these.
Then you must have clearly seen they added lines to the temples/sides. To make it simpler... And making it over-sized achieves none of these things. It just makes it bigger.

Some views are awesome, some not. Here's where they went with it:

They went for a perfect square against rounded up trapezoid on the original helmet. So it would look less goofy and egg-like.
Ok, you have surmised all that, yet somehow not come to the conclusion it then constitutes an Epic fail: Goofy is exactly what the detractors think it is.

Generally, the idea is to produce something that does not invoke the very response you are supposedly trying to avoid.

That's why this helmet looks better from the side. At the same time, that's where the problem comes from.
No, it isn't. The problem lies in them simply making it big and in doing so making him look like too much like a bobblehead for comfort.

It looks like a dome at certain light setup. Not exactly because of the square shape, but because that square dictated other lines.
Look, I'm not a novice to design basics, I know how shapes & lines on surfaces can dictate focus and perception and all that jazz. Does not apply here: From the front (or back) it will look like a dome because, curiously enough, it is a domed helmet :shock. That big round shape it makes at the top kinda gives that one away. No lines required to dictate anything there.

It being a dome is not the problem though, so the issues people have with this design still have nothing to do with anything you have just said.

They made it big, and it being so big as to make him look like a goofy bobblehead is what many don't like. The reason they made it big has no grand design and no clever rationale behind it. The designer decided on big. End of story.

Common folk devided into two parts. Fans of 2000 AD say - just give us the original helmet from comic books! Fans of Stallone/Dredd '95 - give us Sly and smaller helmet. Looks like both of these were ignored. Personally, I think, it was obviously right choice. We both can agree, that it can be optimized a little bit more with both size and visor placement.
Agree it needs tweaking to look right. Like I've said before, that's what I find most annoying. They got it damn close, but for me they stumbled somewhat at the last hurdle.

And there's a third group who are more important to the movies success than any comic or Stallone fans. The general audience.

The GA are not nearly so bothered as any of us about these things. They are likely to be just as split as us over whether they think it looks baddass or bobblehead (judging by comments elsewhere I'm inclined to think the latter will prevail for more than not), but in the end the movie itself will seal the deal (just as it will for me)

You can say, I don't care, I just don't like it. Well, you have a right to say that. Some people like it, some - don't. Many people don't like new Catwoman costume. Many people aren't happy with knight suit of Batman, with his voice. So what. Do those thing make movies bad? No. I don't see any reason for hysteria. To me, it looks just like a typical futuristic riot gear with Judge Dredd comic book elements. Great color, mass and lines. I may change my opinion after I see the trailer, but for now, I'm happy.
Ok then.

And yet they have not changed the helmet's basic design rendering your era's nonsense completely invalid. That's the point you have conveniently ignored. The bigger size has nothing to do with when the comic helmet was designed.

If you aren't able to see the changes they made to the helmet, except for the size, I just can't help it. Maybe "design era" are wrong words to describe it, I'm sorry, I'm not a native english speaker, but it's pretty easy to distinguish designs of different age - 70s, 80s, 90s and so on. Applied changes aren't about the size, but about lines, silhouette.

Check this:
dredd-lawgiver.jpg

Does it look more contemporary, than comic book/Minty/Dredd '95? If you think it isn,t, it just can't be explained.

Ok then. That's what you honestly think. I honestly think you are kidding yourself.
It looks big because of different contrasts. Everybody got used to giant shoulders, thin helmet. It was like this for decades.

Look at this:

Lawmaster%2BBike%2B-%2BDredd%2BMovie.jpg

Does it look like a dome? It looks like a normal helmet. From the real world.

I'm on the fence with the story. Never keen on a made up for the film villain when the character has an impressive rogue's gallery to pick one from.
I think, they've made an introduction story, based on the budget of the movie (and ideas on how to fit into the budget), and they weren't able to find a suitable villain. I'm familliar only with the most famous - Dark Judges and Angel Gang. Don't remember any more villains which survived long enough to become more famous and necessary in the movie. The world of 2000 AD can generate any kind of freaks to battle against.

But from the sounds of it Dredd's character will be spot on, so I'm looking forward to that.
I'm also interested on his relationship with rookie Anderson. Some scenes from the script are really great, at least, as I imagine them. )

But I do get annoyed when some poster comes along, you as point of fact, and tries to tell me the helmet looks big because the shoulder pads are smaller. An honest attempt to invalidate my opinion is one thing, insulting my intelligence is another.
Well, if you edit and image and make Dredd's head ridiculously small, in relation to the shoulder width, what else do you expect? Again, Dredd's helmet looks bigger than normal, because EVERYBODY got used to the giant shoulder pads and thin helmet.

Then you must have clearly seen they added lines to the temples/sides. To make it simpler... And making it over-sized achieves none of these things. It just makes it bigger.
I think, they added lines to the sides to divide the form. To make it look more interesting, less egg-like. Also, all lines became more structured.. I'm not sure why they decided to make it bigger than the size everyone got used to. Some of my assumptions I posted above and in the previous topic. I'd love to hear art-director's word on that.

Ok, you have surmised all that, yet somehow not come to the conclusion it then constitutes an Epic fail: Goofy is exactly what the detractors think it is.
Understandable. That's not what they expected.

Generally, the idea is to produce something that does not invoke the very response you are supposedly trying to avoid.
Well, in this case, it's lack of professionalism or we just haven't seen the bigger picture yet. I remember how Nolan and Heath Ledger were bashed for The Joker, before it came out. Because changes were way too radical. Majority of public isn't open-minded. It's stuck between stereotypes and previous experience. I don't expect new Dredd movie to be of the same caliber as The Dark Knight, not in this life, unfortunately, but I don't like overreaction either.

No, it isn't. The problem lies in them simply making it big and in doing so making him look like too much like a bobblehead for comfort.
Only from the front (I haven't seen it from the back yet). They implemented the square and the helmet is forced to be wider than usual at the base. It doesn't touch cheeks, visor is a bit oversized in the upper part (as you mentioned right) and it gives an impression, that the head is small and the helmet is over-sized.

Look, I'm not a novice to design basics, I know how shapes & lines on surfaces can dictate focus and perception and all that jazz. Does not apply here: From the front (or back) it will look like a dome because, curiously enough, it is a domed helmet :shock. That big round shape it makes at the top kinda gives that one away. No lines required to dictate anything there.
I described the effect above.

It being a dome is not the problem though, so the issues people have with this design still have nothing to do with anything you have just said.
It has, both lines and overall size, reduced shoulder pads, new face in sum give that effect.

They made it big, and it being so big as to make him look like a goofy bobblehead is what many don't like. The reason they made it big has no grand design and no clever rationale behind it. The designer decided on big. End of story.
It's not that simple. Let's make it big!

Agree it needs tweaking to look right. Like I've said before, that's what I find most annoying. They got it damn close, but for me they stumbled somewhat at the last hurdle.
Agree.

And there's a third group who are more important to the movies success than any comic or Stallone fans. The general audience.

The GA are not nearly so bothered as any of us about these things. They are likely to be just as split as us over whether they think it looks baddass or bobblehead (judging by comments elsewhere I'm inclined to think the latter will prevail for more than not), but in the end the movie itself will seal the deal (just as it will for me)
Based on my experience, those who haven't seen Stallone's flick, take the design without much problem. But let's wait for the movie, indeed.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm done with you.

To the people saying the helmet needed to be that big because it has to look like it can protect his head, look Fassbender Magneto's helmet in First Class. That helmet looked very protective and sturdy and was in the film yet it didnt look ridiculously over-sized like Urban's Dredd helmet does.

To the people saying the helmet needed to be that big because it has to look like it can protect his head, look Fassbender Magneto's helmet in First Class. That helmet looked very protective and sturdy and was in the film yet it didnt look ridiculously over-sized like Urban's Dredd helmet does.
That one was to protect Kevin Bacon from mental attacks. Not bullets.

^It still protected Shaw's head and Magneto's head from bullets though. Both were shot at in different parts of the movie and at the end on the beach you see Moira's first bullett bounce off the helmet. So it was protective as well to their heads.

Glad new Dredd helmet doesn't look like Magnet's one.

honestly i pray this film is a huge success. i've said it before and i'll say it again i need to see a live action dark judges

Out Of Boose

I didnt say it should look like Magneto's one, but I was pointing to an example of a helmet not looking too big and looking protective.

Why the hell would I want Dredd to wear Magneto's helmet?

It's a daft excuse.
Iron-Man & Robo-Cop (who was inspired by Dredd), both have tight fitting helmets. No-one in their right mind has ever moaned they don't look protective enough...."oh noes...How can Stark survive getting a bang on the head in that flimsy thing? Poor Murphy, he's a gonner for sure if someone whacks that puny dome hard enough!!...".

I think not.

It's a daft excuse.
Iron-Man & Robo-Cop (who was inspired by Dredd), both have tight fitting helmets. No-one in their right mind has ever moaned they don't look protective enough...."oh noes...How can Stark survive getting a bang on the head in that flimsy thing? Poor Murphy, he's a gonner for sure if someone whacks that puny dome hard enough!!...".

I think not.

Exactly, and their helmets fit their heads perfectly and didnt look too big like Dredd's does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"