Judge Dredd Reboot!! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
e95pZhw.gif

If Dredd was making the kind of money those trash Bay movies did we'd be getting sequels. That's what it's about. Money. Not quality.

Watch this get a reboot in 5+ years. So F*****g stupid. :cmad:

Urban was awesome. Thirlby was great. Movie was EXCELLENT.

There aren't too many movies in recent years that I've rewatched as many times as this one. I was so certain during production that it was going to be another crapfest along the lines of Van Helsing or I, Frankenstein or Jonah Hex. What a pleasant surprise when I finally did see it.

^ Sometimes gifs make the perfect responses more than words ever could.

If Dredd was making the kind of money those trash Bay movies did we'd be getting sequels. That's what it's about. Money. Not quality.

The state of the world we live in. :(

That's why fools use only box office takings as argument weapons for a movie being good or bad.

Watch this get a reboot in 5+ years. So F*****g stupid. :cmad:

I doubt a re-boot of Judge Dredd will happen any time soon, because of the BO takings of this movie studios will still believe this is a tarnished franchise.

We should get a sequel as this movie was so good. But if that's out of the question I really don't see why a TV series isn't an option.

:up:

Who says there won't be a sequel? I just watched a comic-con panel with Urban that took place a few months ago, he said he was meeting with the director to talk about the sequel and for the fans to keep talking about it. It was one of his favorite movies.

Last edited:
Who says there won't be a sequel? I just watched a comic-con panel with Urban that took place a few months ago, he said he was meeting with the director to talk about the sequel and for the fans to keep talking about it. It was one of his favorite movies.

Yeah we have had that talk for a while though, and still nothing concrete. This often happens with sequels that never come to be.

Things aren't going that well for him now. No Dredd sequel (at the moment) and he lost his own show. It's good he still has Star Trek.

LMAO you catch things sometimes under multiple viewings of movies, in Dredd when they are looking at the skinned bodies at peach trees you can hear someone in the background saying "OOOH! GET A PICTURE OF THAT!"

It's still walking on a thin line.

I'm here to show my love for one of my favorite CBMs and movies of 2012, because Rows thinks it's overrated.

The mind games between Anderson and that Ma-Ma subordinate is great fun.
And the law giver exploding in his hand followed by Anderson kicking him, moments to treasure.

Ma-Ma is another underrated villain. She had a great back story and she was bad ass.

Honestly, if it got a little more spectacle-y I suspect it would've done better. You bring in robots, the Dark Judges, and maybe a couple more well known supporting players but maintain the crew that wrote and direct, hey.

Honestly, if it got a little more spectacle-y I suspect it would've done better. You bring in robots, the Dark Judges, and maybe a couple more well known supporting players but maintain the crew that wrote and direct, hey.

There is no way they would have gotten the budget for that though after the Stallone movie fiasco. What they did was the right thing to re-start it, they just should have dropped 3D and marketed the movie a lot more.

Amen. We say that time and time again on here dont we? yet it seemingly didnt occur to the folks in charge. :wall:

Ive joked before that the production should have used shots and props from the Stallone movie but the more I think of it the more I think that theres potential for one hell of a fan edit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"