Juggertha

Juggertha

Civilian
Reaction score
I have been working on finding my own style ever since my wife was nice enough to buy me a WACOM pen for x-mas. I'm still having troubles with drawing on the comp, but I thought I'd show you all my favorite character.

Juggertha is a mix of Thor (Godly origin), the Juggernaut (the no stopping bit), and the Hulk (rage). Now after I typed that out I realized how it looks; ike I was trying to take the uber parts from all the cool brutes and heap them together. Well, I suppose that is kind of right but it doesn't really describe Juggertha. Consider all those parts toned down a bit... not so uber. (BTW he was actually created for City of Heroes if that makes any difference).

Here are a few shots of him.

juggerthadrawing38bp.gif

drawingjuggertha48qy.jpg

drawingjuggertha56qt.jpg
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8833/juggerthadrawing38bp.gif

Pretty sweet, but that's a weird name.
I thought it was a woman version off Juggernaut.
A mix off Bertha and Juggs.

What?
Did you think off Bertha too?

Actually Jugertha was an African King that fought against the Romans. You can read about him in The Jugerthine War - Sallust.

I was a History major and thus the name. Sorry guys, no berthas in the Bunch.

good job ABSOLUTLY AWESOME,have u drawn anyother things?

batboy99 said:
good job ABSOLUTLY AWESOME,have u drawn anyother things?

Mostly just character from CoH.

here are a couple...

drawingrepublik1si.jpg

ultimatekaos0vv.gif

drawingshen9il.gif

drawingocstoney8rc.jpg

drawingferalkitty2xe.jpg

Juggertha said:
I have been working on finding my own style ever since my wife was nice enough to buy me a WACOM pen for x-mas. I'm still having troubles with drawing on the comp, but I thought I'd show you all my favorite character.

Juggertha is a mix of Thor (Godly origin), the Juggernaut (the no stopping bit), and the Hulk (rage). Now after I typed that out I realized how it looks; ike I was trying to take the uber parts from all the cool brutes and heap them together. Well, I suppose that is kind of right but it doesn't really describe Juggertha. Consider all those parts toned down a bit... not so uber. (BTW he was actually created for City of Heroes if that makes any difference).

Here are a few shots of him.

juggerthadrawing38bp.gif

drawingjuggertha48qy.jpg

drawingjuggertha56qt.jpg
http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/8833/juggerthadrawing38bp.gif

Is KISS coming back? :confused:

can u drawphoenix pic for me i love ur work

batboy99 said:
can u drawphoenix pic for me i love ur work

Sure, I can do that. Actually I had been thinking about doing some type of x-drawing soon. It's been awhile since I visited my roots (or rather inspiration).

I'm just worried, Poenix has been done so well before, it'd be hard to come close to any of hte art out there.

it doesnt have to be perfect i just wantto see u do it thanks

Juggertha said:
Sure, I can do that. Actually I had been thinking about doing some type of x-drawing soon. It's been awhile since I visited my roots (or rather inspiration).

I'm just worried, Poenix has been done so well before, it'd be hard to come close to any of hte art out there.
If your art looks beautiful to you, then that's all that matters :)

You really like overly buff guys and female Wolverines, huh? ;)

juggerthadrawing38bp.gif

drawingjuggertha48qy.jpg

drawingjuggertha56qt.jpg

he looks like he should be a mortal combat character.

That's a pretty sweet character. Nice work, from the background to the art.

Juggertha is a cool character! Only thing I will stand out is when he's on a rampage! :D

Yo, Juggertha. That Russian dude's name, how do you pronoonce it? He looks extremely cool!!!:cool:

Yo, Juggertha. That Russian dude's name, how do you pronoonce it? He looks extremely cool!!!

*Puts best Russian accent on* Republic?! maybe??

Love the artwork dude, very nice characther.

:venom: Baggers :venom:

Yuppers, that's how you say it.

Here's another one of him.

Drawing-Republik2.jpg

very cool that could be a character on his own he doesn't have to be a combination of other characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"