Juggertha

Yeah! Who's tha Juggernaut B!@#$!!!!!

Tried my first stab at a background...

/shrug

drawingjuggernaut3do.jpg

SWEEEET,

Jugs is one of my favourites, but maybe add a few more details in the objects in the forground.

Awesome Juggernaut. That hand is fantastic.

Juggertha said:
This was the project for this weekend.

drawingjuggertha65bm.jpg

I like the concept but he looks too much like one of the Road Warriors from wrestling...

This is my W.I.P. for the monthly contest.

So far I'm happy with the look. Any thoughts/changes before I start with the airbrushin'?

drawingwolverine3yr.jpg

Very cool juggernaut and your work is still kickasstastic.

can't wait to see the wolvie when ur done with it

Thanks guys. I'm hoping to have it done this weekend bcause I'm heading out of town for awhile.

If I don't do it soon, I'm not sure I'd have it ready for the contest. I'm guessing the competition will be fierce for this one.

This is my finished version for the contest. Let's hope I break top 5.

drawingwolverine7hm.jpg

really diggin the fleshtones

Here's another WIP (Silverstri swipe).

I'm thinking this one has a lot of potential. Any ideas for a cool light source?

drawingunleashed0ex.jpg

Excellent artwork! Fantastic!

Thats one of the best things I liked about City of Heroes ... making heroes and heroines ... the gameplay was "Meh" but I really enjoy the creating and concepts and costume making. :)

I agree. I've had more fun creating (and drawing) characters than i ever have in game. It's a fine game... but there could still be more to it.

I think CoH was one of my most anticipated games ever, until I played it for a few months. I loved it, but it got so old so fast. I was in the special like 100 people only beta and everything, couple years ago. I came back for CoV and had like the 3rd max level stalker on the server, same as yours I believe Juggertha (Virtue). Spent pretty much all day in SC, got bored after a couple of weeks. 1/2 shotting people literally all day is uber boring. Anyways, I'm rambling =p. Love the art bro, and I especially like seeing the CoH characters :). I'm definitely going to keep checking out your work.

Yeah, same server man. I'd bug ya to come back and join me - but the truth is I'm hardly ever on. I just draw pics for my SG and log in occasionally to see if I can nudge one step closer to 50.

I haven't played since about a month after it came out. After I hit the level cap, did all the missions, and had like all 40+ SO's it got boring so fast. Like I said, killing most classes in 1-2 hits for your entire play session doesn't stay fun for very long. Anyways, I'm sure they will add something within the next year or so that will make me play again, though I doubt it will last very long :/.

Juggertha said:
Here's another WIP (Silverstri swipe).

I'm thinking this one has a lot of potential. Any ideas for a cool light source?

drawingunleashed0ex.jpg

Great work. Make the light come from the bottom.

that's what i was thinking ABC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"