Jumanji: The Next Level

The big question is where did Bethany go? Maybe she's awkwafina.
She's a horse in the snow level and we apparently back as Jack Black in a later part. As for Spencer, you sure he's not Nick Jonas?

There's spoilers in this trailer. I didn't need to know that one of them turns into a horse and that they change bodies again midway through the movie.

LMAO Typical Sony.

Last edited:
I've enjoyed both trailers. Looks like even more of a fun time than Welcome to the Jungle

I think this could hit a billion. Last one did $962 million.

Looks more of the same. It really depends if people want more or if the first satisfied that itch.

It doesn't look like more of the same. At least no more than the standard sequel. I thought the first one was just fine. But this one looks pretty good. I have nothing else in theaters next month other than Star Wars. I might check it out

WatchMojo's Rebecca Brayton is one of the hottest women I've ever seen (and heard), which is kinda weird since I primarily know her through her voice from all those WatchMojo videos. :o :hrt:

Sounds seizure inducing.

Watched this today.

It was funny and truly hilarious at times. Johnson and Hart channeling DeVitto and Glover was absolute gold and I could watch that all day.

A truly great follow-up to the previous one and while it keeps most of what worked there, it refreshes things a bit with the character switch-up idea.

karen-1.jpg

karen-2.jpg

karen-3.jpg

karen-4.jpg

karen-5.jpg

So the discussion for this movie over at BoxOfficeTheory has been super interesting. International numbers should probably be fine, even with China not really caring that much. It didn't really care all that much about the first one either. But what it is all about is the domestic number, which seems poised for a legit drop. It's all still early, but a lot of talk of this going anywhere from 500m to 800m WW. I am so curious how this goes, especially when it is most likely losing a lot of premium screens to Star Wars the very next weekend. This should be the long game though. The holidays and all, but it should be very interesting. Especially if it doesn't review well, and IX does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"