The Dark Knight Just a quick question regarding the leaked TDK scores...

Mr. Superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was looking around earlier today, but was on a computer that had no sound. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there a thread that lead to some MegaUpload page where various TDK scores were available for download? Now that I'm on a computer that has sound -- the thread has gone missing!

Has it been merged? Can someone re-direct me to that thread?

Thanks! Sorry to create the most uninteresting thread ever, by the way.

I hadnt heard of any leaked scores. Hope its true!

This is the first I've heard of this...leaked TDK music???

CFE

Apparently, three pieces of music were leaked.

- "Two Face Emerges"
- "The Bat versus the Joker"
- ...and some other score.

HUH...well I wish I could help but this is new to me...I'm still not sure if it's even true or not...

In any event, if it's leaked, lets see if we can find it and have a listen! :woot:

CFE

fake. it was taken off of some orchestra cd. WMP and iTunes identified it automatically. i have the files, but they are worthless, as they are now proven to be fake.

fake. it was taken off of some orchestra cd. WMP and iTunes identified it automatically. i have the files, but they are worthless, as they are now proven to be fake.
Bugger!!!

I've been looking forward to this all day...

Really? God I hope so. Though it seems early, some composers will do some scores early.

Battle of the Heroes or what ever that one song by Williams for EpIII was done very early when they were still filming.

=\ i could send them to you and pretend they're real =)

okay. Yeah, I was about to say...of all things to get out. Glad that's cleared up.

I'd say close thread, but maybe this could stay open to talk about the music in TDK then? I mean I'm sure there's a thread already, but I'm not about to go digging for it.

CFE

Darn.

Are they any good?

I figured. It's way to early to have a score leak. They've just barely wrapped up filming, the score wouldn't even be laid down yet.

they're kinda cool. i couldn't see them in the movie. but it's well composed music
PM me.

I heard the tune was somewhat similar to Hans Zimmer's theme in Begins.

EDIT: Ah, you provided the link. Thanks!

The Bat Vs. The Joker sounds really bad ass you can clearly hear the BB theme. But I guess they are claiming it as a fake.

it is fake. it's music that is already on a cd somewhere. it couldn't be the score for TDK

I would have soooo bumped that shiz-nit in tha hoo-ride :(

I've often wondered: how the **** are you supposed the upload the file on MegaUpload? Where's the download link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"