The Dark Knight Just got a TXT on the phone. HELP

ianskyvox

Pop-pop gets a treat?
Reaction score
Just got a txt on the Cleveland phone from Human Resources (not a fake, i swear)

It asked if I was still there and I replied... then I got a txt back but it said "Glad to see you found my message. think you have what it takes to be in my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing...." and then the god damn message cut off!!!

Anyone else get this message, PLEASE help a brother out!

Just came in from the Joker

"You still there clown? Reply and let me know"

then I replied and it said

"See you found my little message. So do you think you have what it takes to be a part of my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing,"

then it got cut off. I replied "yes" and I waiting to see what happens.

Here we goooooooooooooo

Just got a txt on the Cleveland phone from Human Resources (not a fake, i swear)

It asked if I was still there and I replied... then I got a txt back but it said "Glad to see you found my myspace. think you have what it takes to be in my circle of friends? Are you a backstabbing...." and then the god damn message cut off!!!

Anyone else get this message, PLEASE help a brother out!
Mine did too. Lets work together on this.

JOKER PHONE - TEXT RECIEVED!!!
From [email protected]
"You Still out there, clown reply and let me know."

So I replied and shortly after got the same message as the emails got when answering the Hahahatimes Ad.

EXCITING!!!

Don't worry Cleveland, same thing happened to me.

Do you have AIM or something we can communicate on?

I fixed my above post, i said "myspace" instead of "message" by mistake BTW

I just got one too, just asked if "I was still out there" then I got the same reply as the clown from Cleveland.

-Bri,
Minneapolis Phone

clue, yes the games are beginning. We are the answer has clues as well. Everybody time to start the fun

I'm glad this appears to actually amount to something legitimate, instead of the extremely random nonsense that's been reported as viral activity lately.

Keep us posted, clowns. :up:

Are everyone's messages being cut short that we know of?

Denver phone just got the message.
I've got the Chicago phone...I'm waiting for another reply. Last text message was the "are you a backstabbing, self..." So i'm waiting...

the time is here gentlemen...

I replied with yes but haven't got anything back yet.

I've replied a few times after and it continually sends messages that are cut off to different lengths. Hope someone from 42 is actually checking those messages, or at least some of them. Or hopefully we have a ninja checking these boards seeing us in utter panic lol

Ok, just got that same cut off message. Look like someone goofed up and sent the wrong thing to us :p I imagine we will be getting more stuff throughout the day.

Well Sh**.... there goes all the plans I had for the day lol

Seattle phone got all of these messages too! I keep hitting reply but every message they send out keeps getting cut off! WTF!

whysoserious.com/circleoffriends does not work...although I tried. Damn. Still waiting from Chicago!

Seattle phone got all of these messages too! I keep hitting reply but every message they send out keeps getting cut off! WTF!

at least we know this is a problem we're ALL having. Would much rather have that than finding out its a problem on our personal end and have to get screwed out of the fun.

I'm sure by now they've realized there's some kind of a problem and are working on fixing it. Just waiting is nerve-wrecking though!

It would seem that there's no filter for the phone numbers texts VS the emails being sent to [email protected], since the reply we're all getting is the same that we 1st got when we signed up from the article from thehahahatimes....

It would seem that there's no filter for the phone numbers texts VS the emails being sent to [email protected], since the reply we're all getting is the same that we 1st got when we signed up from the article from thehahahatimes....

Good call, it's probably just an auto reply of the old message. I'm sure we will hear more when they have a better idea of who is still out there.

-Bri

Really? Never got that email. Guess I'm way outta the loop with that. Well, way to go giving me a heart attack, 42 lol. Still... now all I'll be able to do is sit in a quiet with this damn phone until it does something interesting

living in florida sucks...im left out of everything. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"